PDA

View Full Version : Hard Boiled!!! Just realized Something, I need a Answer!!!

BL00DC0RE
03-24-2008, 04:05 PM
Ok I read you beat it on the hardest setting and the rest will unlock right? Right, Well I'm over here playing on hard and still going though it thinking man can't wait to see the other 2 pop up for easy and medium, Well I come on the site and there is HARD BOILED? I'm assuming it unlocks when you beat the game on any setting right? Just like any other game, First of all can somebody tell me how to unlock hard Boiled?

Aslo if it unlocks when you beat the game on any setting I'm thinking I should beat it on easy, Unlock Hard boiled and beat it on hard boiled and recieve for Medium and Hard when I Beat Hard boiled right? AWWWwwww. I'm confused. :confused:

I know I can beat it on hard, But I want the hardest setting to see the others unlock, Just like to see it. I may just continue on hard But somebody tell me where is Hard Boiled.

:rock

The Pants Party
03-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Beating it on any difficulty will unlock Hard Boiled, including Easy.

Then yeah, play on HB and you'll unlock Hard and Medium as well.

patches4711
03-24-2008, 04:27 PM
I beat the game on normal first. I am then going to playthrough on hard-boiled and unlock the other two. I figured why suffer through hard just to do it all over again on hard-boiled..

BL00DC0RE
03-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks guys. :)

:rock