PDA

View Full Version : the recruiting achievements...

s1u5h13
07-20-2006, 05:18 PM
hey, the only achievements i need now are having the best recruiting team, and recruiting 8 or more 5 star calibre players. can anyone explain this to me a bit more? im not that famaliar with college football and this recruiting im from canada and im big into canadian and american (nfl) football, but not sure on this college stuff. any tips on how to get these easily or can anyone explain / help me out with these?

ill help you out with any other achievements from the game or anything else you want some help / advice on, thanks :Bounce:

s1u5h13
07-20-2006, 06:32 PM
and what are red shirts :P

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
07-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Ok the best advice I can give you is to pick a good team and win a couple championships with them, then in the off season you have to sign 5 star players to your team. They don't want to join you unles you have a good team.

Redshirts are done so the player can play an extra year in college. When a player is red shirted it's so they can still practice and get better ( I believe it's usually for people that have potential or if say you have another person playing the same postion that is better), but when you are red shirted you can't play any games in the season. My friend plays at USF and he got red shirted last year.

killerjt
07-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Ok the best advice I can give you is to pick a good team and win a couple championships with them, then in the off season you have to sign 5 star players to your team. They don't want to join you unles you have a good team.

Redshirts are done so the player can play an extra year in college. When a player is red shirted it's so they can still practice and get better ( I believe it's usually for people that have potential or if say you have another person playing the same postion that is better), but when you are red shirted you can't play any games in the season. My friend plays at USF and he got red shirted last year.

It is allso helpfull to sign some 5 star players daring the season. Outhewise you will have a hard time gitting 8, 5 star players.

s1u5h13
07-20-2006, 11:27 PM
thanks ill giver a try later...:)

NizZ8
07-21-2006, 01:14 AM
Any tips for spreading out recruitment over the 4 weeks.. like start w/ phone calls then move to in-house stuff?.. looks like there's alot of possible strategy you could use for this one.. I've started to mess around with it and know that it doesn't work if you just do the max to start out and hope to sign interested 5stars the first week.

ba11a818
07-21-2006, 02:24 AM
yea. its kinda complicated because there are so many options, anyone have any tips?

w34ponx
07-21-2006, 04:42 AM
some advise i can offer is to make sure you pay close attention to the pitch feedback. When you look at each recruit there will be a yellow circle lit up next to the previous pitch you used (location, playing time etc.) if there is not a green plus sign next to it try a different pitch. Once you find a pitch that lights up with the green plus sign continue to send coaches to their house as well as call and continue to use that same pitch. Hope that makes sense. Also if you find recruit with a green dot next to their name they are already interested in you recruiting them so its must easier. Hope this was somewhat helpful. was able to get 7 5* recruits the first year after back to back national champs the next year should be a breeze.

s1u5h13
07-21-2006, 05:23 AM
cool thanks :)

Blitzkrieg
07-21-2006, 07:38 AM
Some tips for recruiting-

First off, you may need to win a few championships or big bowl games (Rose,Sugar,Fiesta,Orange).

Make sure EVERY WEEK you do the IN-SEASON RECRUITING. Every week counts, so dont let it go to watse. Make sure you go for the 5-Stars tat are intrested in joining your team. If there arnt any, go for the guys with the highest intrest.

You have 60 years to do it, so odds are you can:D

bdg7884
07-22-2006, 02:20 AM
I won five championships in a row before I got it. I recruited 4 during the season and 4 before the season started. I focused on 4 during each recruiting session. My advice get four during the season than if you can't get four more during the off season keep re-loading your dynasty till you achieve it. That's how I got it.

xTOxChedderNips
07-22-2006, 07:55 PM
wait its only over the 60yrs and not just 1 season

ba11a818
07-23-2006, 09:19 AM
8 in 1 year

jisboss
07-23-2006, 06:38 PM
simulate through a bunch of seasons, but make sure you when a few championships in a row and you should get it.

s1u5h13
07-23-2006, 09:15 PM
i still cant get this one :P ughhhhhh lol ill keep trying i guess what seems the best team to use during this?