PDA

View Full Version : Fire Serpeant

slowpantz
07-20-2006, 05:47 PM
How do you kill the fire serpeant i just keep shooting but eventually he sends like a million fire guys and the radation gets to high and it seems like his health never goes down any ideas or stardigies you used?

Sgt Hobo
07-20-2006, 05:51 PM
I turned around, then moved slowly toward the serpent, blasting all the firebirds that came outta him anf aiming for his face/mouth, took a few go forward slowly, go back and turn around again, but it was pretty easy.

TheBatfink
07-23-2006, 02:50 PM
:) You mean VERY EASY :D

Marley Buckins
07-23-2006, 05:49 PM
i can imagine that it would be SUPER easy (even on superhero) if you had the lvl 5 hailstorm or wahtever its called.

TheBatfink
07-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Hailstorm 3 or 4, then start the level, go toward the snake, and aim for his head. Use autoaim/left trigger to aim for the snake and let loose on him with hailstorms as fast as possible. As Hobo suggests, hold down brake/right trigger while you are doing all this so you move toward the snakes head very slowly allowing you to get maximum shots off.
While you are doing this, hes going to be spitting out the little fire fly things, so its a go idea to bash the left trigger all the time you are firing the hailstorms. That way you will cycle any available targets, so as they are shot out of the snakes head, you will be killing them too. When you get too close or you are no longer taking out the fireflies, do a 180/right shoulder button and move away from the snake (I'd do this asap so use the A/accelerate button)and once a short distance away, 180/right shoulder button again to face the snake and repeat the above.

I guess its possible with a high enough hailstorm rating that you could just shoot away at him and not worry about any escaping fire flies, while I was doing this on superhero, I got a few radiation warnings, so toward the end I was going after the fire flies alittle and then returning back to the head, but all in all it was very esay once the right stratergy was applied.

Enjoy.