PDA

View Full Version : Is this in US as well?

The Outfit himself
03-26-2008, 01:08 PM
Topic_____

PG_MaxPayne
03-26-2008, 08:24 PM
I really hope it is because I used to play the Raiden Fighters game on the Playstation all the time!

IamTheKoP
03-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Unfortunately Play-Asia lists the game as J region only : http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-2hbm.html
I'm hoping this gets a US release as it's one of my favorite series, though I think these would have been better suited as arcade titles.

The demo is up on the JP Marketplace. I played it and am happy to say that the option to turn your TV sideways is still intact. With the advent of lighter, flat TV's this may now be a feasible option. I still have memories of propping up my old 20" CRT sideways and playing when they were released on the PS :)

Mightymango
04-19-2008, 06:28 PM
I don't see this as being a US release. People aren't going to pay 50 bucks for this type of shooter.

onemorechanc
04-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Arrgghh ... saw the video (downloaded on the xbox from the marketplace blade), and now I find out it's only Japan? I was looking forward to playing this. I agree with IamTheKoP -- it would have been better as an Arcade title.

SegaSaturnSNK
04-22-2008, 04:00 PM
I don't see this as being a US release. People aren't going to pay 50 bucks for this type of shooter.

I don't think they'll sell it for 50 bucks but I really hope they do release this in the states. I would instantly buy it for 40 bucks or below.

Mightymango
04-26-2008, 08:03 PM
I don't think they'll sell it for 50 bucks but I really hope they do release this in the states. I would instantly buy it for 40 bucks or below.

It would have to be that or lower. I hope so as well, but I can live with how it is right now.

Death
06-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Unfortunately Play-Asia lists the game as J region only : http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-2hbm.html
I'm hoping this gets a US release as it's one of my favorite series, though I think these would have been better suited as arcade titles.

The demo is up on the JP Marketplace. I played it and am happy to say that the option to turn your TV sideways is still intact. With the advent of lighter, flat TV's this may now be a feasible option. I still have memories of propping up my old 20" CRT sideways and playing when they were released on the PS :)

So if I bought this I wouldn't be able to play it on my U.S. Elite?

MRC 360
06-08-2008, 05:09 PM
No im afraid it is ONLY JAP 360s that can play this game ....
Im loving this game,

Illusived
12-03-2008, 10:29 AM
If you played both of the Raiden IV and the Raiden Fighter Ace which do you prefer and why. I am thinking of picking one of the Raiden up with Shooting Love 200x