PDA

View Full Version : Help! My kid deleted my progress.

JAKEJAX
03-27-2008, 04:15 PM
I got home from work yesterday and my six year old said that all of the characters are gone. So I checked our progress and it was at 67% completed to 4% completed. One of the kids or neighbor kid deleted our progress. The good news is that I still have my achievments. The bad news is that I did look at the hard drive and the original progress is gone. So now we will have to play all the missions again to get our gold bricks, minikits, characters and extras. Unless someone can offer me another solution. Any ideas would be appreciated.

P.S. I am not looking to cheat or get someone elses game saves.

TheGoalslammer
03-27-2008, 04:53 PM
ouch. I don't know what to tell you. Aside from cheating/gamesaving I don't think there's a way around doing it all over. You do have the advantage of having played through a lot of it already so you can probably attack it more efficiently the 2nd time thru.

Marx0r
03-27-2008, 04:53 PM
I got home from work yesterday and my six year old said that all of the characters are gone. So I checked our progress and it was at 67% completed to 4% completed. One of the kids or neighbor kid deleted our progress. The good news is that I still have my achievments. The bad news is that I did look at the hard drive and the original progress is gone. So now we will have to play all the missions again to get our gold bricks, minikits, characters and extras. Unless someone can offer me another solution. Any ideas would be appreciated.

P.S. I am not looking to cheat or get someone elses game saves.

If it's off of your harddrive, you're screwed. Sorry.

JAKEJAX
03-27-2008, 05:05 PM
I kind of figured. But it never hurts to ask I guess.

Update: Weird! I just talked to my kid and he said that we got all the characters back. I don't know if I should believe him but I guess I will find out for sure when I get home. Has anyone heard of something like that happening?

Shinobi273
03-27-2008, 05:52 PM
There is a slight possibility that they punked you and moved the save to a memory unit.

This is highly unlikely, I would say that it is more likely that it just randomly came back.

JAKEJAX
03-29-2008, 06:52 PM
I got home and Jake was fibbing. We did not get our content back. Oh well.
He must of been on a Star Wars Marathon or something because he did win back 80% of the characters and has completed 40% of the game. Before the game was erased we had 67% of the game completed and that took us 20 or so hours. In a day or so we should be caught up.

On a side note I think I have my kids conditioned to finding minikits and filling up the yellow bar. When Jake and I were playing the other day we would find a minikit and my three year old would yell out "minikit,Daddy! minikit!" Maybe you had to be there but it was kind of funny.