PDA

View Full Version : Demo thoughts

Pirate Luke
03-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Just played the demo and to me it seems exactly the same as Fifa08 apart from small things such as doing your own celebration when you score. So is anyone going to buy this game even though its a bit of a rip off? i know i probably will just wondering if anyone else is?

Mikeyt086
03-27-2008, 05:39 PM
I think its an improvement on FIFA 08.

Its quicker, the through balls are amazing, the keepers are a little smarter, the graphics are better now people dont look like they all have the flu, im loving the presentation and the celebrations are very cool.

Yeah so i love it.

she haunts me
03-28-2008, 01:57 PM
I downloaded the demo two nights ago. The next day it was gone from Marketplace. The version I got is in a foreign language. Did Microsoft make a mistake and put it up on the wrong regions marketplace and then quickly remove it. Or is it suppose to be in a foreign language. And if it is, why would they put the demo up in the U.S.? Weird.

Mikeyt086
03-28-2008, 06:18 PM
The demo i have lets you select your language before the demo starts.

But yeah i noticed the demo is now gone from the marketplace???

MikE JuG
03-29-2008, 02:56 PM
yeah I noticed the same thing. One of the people was playing the demo on my friends list so I decided to give it a go, but it was gone ?????? EA the B*****ds

Kung Fu Jams
03-30-2008, 01:47 AM
well, il just say i was AMAZINGLY suprised at the quality of this demo, great graphics, fast and fun gameplay much inproved from the fifa 08 demo i played, im not a total fifa hater (ive owned a few) but im a hardcore pes fan and i was really suprised at this demo, i might get it, slightly unsure about the achievements though..all seem achievable but having not played the game im sure theres some fine print in there! also even for a demo it had top notch presentation, i really enjoyed it, but the reason i probably wont get it: England didnt qualify :mad:

KnotOfScotland
04-11-2008, 03:27 PM
lol, i think all the teams who were involved in qualifing are in it, dont hold me to that tho lol, if Scotland aint in it il be raging, like when i got fifa 07 to see no SPL lol, SPL was main reason i always loved fifa over pes but for next gen gameplay is better aswell now.

Love the demo also and pre ordered:woop:

Ruthless
04-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Demo was rubbish but the game is great, i did a penalty shootout last night and it went down to the keepers and Robbo missed and they scored. Lol it was fun though.

Defo buy it if you loved FiFA 08. Achievements look better than FiFA 08 so yeah GET IT!!!!

SlySi1976
04-16-2008, 05:21 PM
im 100% getting this,captain your country will keep me busy till gta 4

Bishop24
04-16-2008, 05:30 PM
the demo was alright...i think it will be a little better than Fifa...but i'll prolly rent it and see how it is, before i buy it..

Mustkill9
04-17-2008, 01:41 AM
I thought this game was out already in Europe. All I see is talk of the demo, and the game is in the "2nd quarter 2008" section.