PDA

View Full Version : Latchkey distraction

x LeXXuz x
03-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Can someone pls help me with this?

I prepared everything in the toilet-room and left it, but Skinner still walks around the kitchen outside. Obviously I cant close the door until he gets into the toilet-room. But how do I get him in there???

Never mind. Found the solution. :)

jkanownik
08-24-2008, 11:01 PM
If someone know the answer to this, please post it.

After getting stuck in like 20 spots in this game this was the final straw for me. I wasted at least 10 hours of my life on this piece of crap game and only have 620 points to show for it. I wasted an hours on this single spot. I did tasks one and two, and then could not figure out to do for task three (how the hell can I lock the door if Skinner won't go in the room?). This game was by far the most frustrating on any 360 game I have played. I hope the people that made this game are the ones THQ laid off.

I've already sent this back to Gamefly, so it is too late for me, but this answer might help someone else.

Onyok
04-03-2009, 08:47 AM
Though I have no penchant for digging old threads. Yes, second that! Pls share us your li'l secret! This might prove useful in the future! Like me, I'm trying to back on this game. LoL!

TIA!

Master_D
01-17-2010, 12:01 AM
I was stuck on this for a while until I found the solution. I know this is an old thread but no one has posted it yet. The trick is not to exit through the door. After you switch the floor polisher on, turn around an wack the vent with your tail. Then get on the ball here and exit the other side of the vent...from here its as easy as jumping on the key to end the mission. Hope this helps anyone in the future as this game can be quite frustrating.

Cheers