PDA

View Full Version : Normal & Cherokee Achievements

Illicit Killer
07-21-2006, 09:14 PM
Is it possible to play thru the game once on Cherokee and get both 'Completed Normal' and 'Completed Cherokee' achievements? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Maka
07-21-2006, 09:15 PM
You need to beat 'Normal' to unlock 'Cherokee' ;)

Illicit Killer
07-21-2006, 09:21 PM

Ok cool, I havn't got the game:Bounce:, thanks for lettin me know :)

skuff
07-26-2006, 09:27 AM

do you? i could of swear it was there from the start on mine? i could be wrong though, havnt played it much

Fonkey Monkey
07-26-2006, 09:40 AM
nope cherokee is locked untill you beat the game on normal difficulty

A1ucard1981
07-26-2006, 12:17 PM
do you? i could of swear it was there from the start on mine? i could be wrong though, havnt played it much

It is visable from the start but as Funkey Monkey said it is locked so if you pick it, you get a message telling you so.

skuff
07-26-2006, 01:13 PM
i get ya ;)

Twisted Shot
07-26-2006, 06:09 PM
i found a cool glitch. it was by mistake and im not sure if it can be replicated. but this is what i did.

on center of gravity is always freezes/glitches while saveing. you HAVE to get it to freeze while saveing. KEEP that save then beat the game on normal. now you are on cherokee. (you might want to get more glitched saves, because im not sure how this part works clearly, but this is what i did) i then beat the 1st level where you get abducted, when i got droped off that lift and could move again, i saved over that glitch save. (now this is where its confuseing) when i saved over that, my xbox froze on me. im not sure if it was the game or the hardware, but it froze (it froze rite after it said the game has been saved). when i restarted it i loded up that save and i was on center of gravity, BUT IT WAS ON CHEROKEE. i knew it was on that because there was no health spores. so i only had to play through like 4 levels to beta it.

im not sure if this was a 1 in a million chance or a glitch. you can try it if you want, but dont blame me if it doesnt work.

Warlock TCK
07-31-2006, 01:41 AM
Has anyone replicated this glitch?

Twisted Shot
08-04-2006, 08:51 PM
idk. my friend was close. he got it to overwright and he was on center of gravity on cherokee, but it wouldnt let him beat the level.