PDA

View Full Version : Lumines Live! in july?

KilluhKam
07-22-2006, 12:56 AM
according to xbox.com lumines live is suppose to be comming out this month, with the whole new aracde wednesday thing, how would it be pssible? or are they planning on releasing lumines live with galaga? or what, its confusing me

thieflordgamer
07-22-2006, 01:05 AM
Possible, but doubtful. I think it's gonna be only Galaga next week (then Street Fighter, then Pacman). They probably would have mentioned it on the Major Nelson show a couple days ago. I can't wait for the game, though.

KilluhKam
07-22-2006, 01:08 AM
Possible, but doubtful. I think it's gonna be only Galaga next week (then Street Fighter, then Pacman). They probably would have mentioned it on the Major Nelson show a couple days ago. I can't wait for the game, though.

oh ok yeah i knew about the whole SF2 and Pac-Man after galaga i just wasnt sure about lumines live! (its about damn time SF2 comes out! ive been waiting since feb.)

thieflordgamer
07-22-2006, 01:28 AM
lol Hell yeah to that. scooby always said lumines was great on the psp, so I've always wanted to give it a try. In the meantime, Galaga and Street Fighter should keep me occupied.

Krazie
07-22-2006, 02:45 AM
I doubt it, it probably wont surface for quite awhile yet