PDA

View Full Version : "Can't Touch This!"

x McGrim x
03-29-2008, 04:14 PM
I was just curious about the achievement "Can't Touch This!". Let's say I switched to hard difficulty halfway through the campaign. Can I go back later and play from hard on to get the achievement? Or do I have to do it all in one go? Last night I thought I had set the difficulty to hard on The Prelude, but when the Novus campaign started, I tried to switch the difficult and it was on easy. Am I going to need to start over again?

The Pants Party
03-29-2008, 04:19 PM
As stated in the achievement guide, so long as you change the difficulty to hard just before the end of each campaign, you'll still get the achievement. You can play most of the game on easy.

x McGrim x
03-29-2008, 04:28 PM
As stated in the achievement guide, so long as you change the difficulty to hard just before the end of each campaign, you'll still get the achievement. You can play most of the game on easy.
Yeah, but if the first couple levels were done on easy (which I suspect) and it's too late to switch to hard before the end of that particular campaign, can I go back after and play them through hard?

Perfectionist66
03-29-2008, 04:48 PM
if you beat the heirarchy campaign on easy (switching to hard at the end) and the masari campaign the same way, but you never switched to hard on the novus campaign, you can start up the novus campaign again.

x McGrim x
03-29-2008, 04:51 PM
if you beat the heirarchy campaign on easy (switching to hard at the end) and the masari campaign the same way, but you never switched to hard on the novus campaign, you can start up the novus campaign again.
Great; thanks! Exactly what I was looking for!