PDA

View Full Version : Help with 30 years of frachise achievement

mplsdeuce
03-31-2008, 08:18 AM
does anyone know if i can use two different coaches to get the 30 years of frachise achievement, because I can't get past season 2025 for some odd reason, maybe a game glitch?

mplsdeuce
03-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Nevermind I found out i have to start it over. Thanks

INDICT3DBYJURY
06-13-2008, 09:30 PM
you Should Be Able 2 Get It ;if You Just Pick All The Teams In The Season Then From There Just Sim.

Sporty Flea
07-29-2008, 08:46 AM
Is there any fast way to do this? I selected all the teams but I can only have one team active at a time, so my level raises slowly :/

Also, is there any faster method to simming then sitting here and watching them do all the offseason crap, is there anyway to just say like "sim year" instead of sim preseason, sim reg reason, sim play offs, ect. Ty!

TeamKI VNIC
07-29-2008, 08:48 PM
they still raise all at the same time.... u should get ur madden level 50 in about the early 2030's

sports_guy212
07-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Just finished mine and it took till about season 2030 roughly...so stick with it

big red marino
09-03-2008, 05:39 PM
The best route for getting madden level 50, 30 years of franchise, and almost all the records is to sim using all 32 teams. Just make sure that you go into the FRANCHISE OPTIONS and set the options so that the CPU takes care of everything during the off-season. Turn off injuries and fatigue as well. I had trouble getting a few of the season records and game records and here is what i did on the most painful ones.

22.5 SACKS - just played with offsides off and got it in two games using 4 minutes quarters - just make sure you use the same guy so that he gets the record.

143 RECEPTIONS - go to coach options and change offense style all the way to the right to prioritize a high passing offense (top option). Then change the next one (aggressiveness) all the way to the right, to be a highly aggressive offense. Then change the QB to pocket passer - I think all the way to the left. Do this for all coaches. If you look down at the bottom of the screen, towards the left, you can see the team logo with an RB symbol. This shows the team that you are on. You can switch to the next team from right there - it takes about 5 minutes to do this. SIM AWAY. You should get it in the first season. You may also get get the 14 INTERCEPTIONS in a season record for one player - but if you don't then...

14 INTERCEPTIONS - Use the same method above for the Coach Options. go back to Franchise options - turn depth chart management to USER. Then you must go to DEPTH CHARTS and change the first and second string QB's to your Kicker and Punter. Use the same method above for switching between teams. SIM AWAY. I got it after week 10.

Good Luck.

Paid In Full707
11-15-2008, 01:02 AM
If you would have searched the threads and read the guide you would find out that you can Sim. next time try to use the search feature, it helps out alot.
does anyone know if i can use two different coaches to get the 30 years of frachise achievement, because I can't get past season 2025 for some odd reason, maybe a game glitch?