PDA

View Full Version : Glitched copy of N+ - massive level in 11secs?

netgem21
03-31-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi

I'm stuck on Episode 4, Level 4 'Downtown Rush Hour'

At start there is 11.15 secs left on the clock.
On this youtube video this guy has 90.15 secs left on the clock - YouTube - Walkthrough: N+ Episode 4 (01:14 for shot)

What gives?

Thanks

jaferris
03-31-2008, 05:06 PM
cause the amount of time you spent on the other levels probably

collect the yellow gold adds more time :)

netgem21
03-31-2008, 08:13 PM
It would probably just be easier to re-do the episode.

OK - :) Here's my excuse: I'm new to n+. I didn't realise that the timer continued between levels. I thought it was a fresh 90secs for each level lol! So I just went through the previous levels faster and got more gold. Thanks for all your help! Now I'm stuck on Episode 9 Level 0! Keep hitting the mines lol!

Marx0r
03-31-2008, 11:21 PM
OK - :) Here's my excuse: I'm new to n+. I didn't realise that the timer continued between levels. I thought it was a fresh 90secs for each level lol! So I just went through the previous levels faster and got more gold. Thanks for all your help! Now I'm stuck on Episode 9 Level 0! Keep hitting the mines lol!

For future reference, you could have easily popped over to the right and grabbed those gold pieces. Should've given you just enough time to beat it.

netgem21
03-31-2008, 11:27 PM
For future reference, you could have easily popped over to the right and grabbed those gold pieces. Should've given you just enough time to beat it.

Yeah I did try that but I kept hitting the mines. :( It's all solved now. Thanks guys!

Evil_Snow_Man
04-01-2008, 01:07 AM
I have done some incredibly hard levels in a full out run the entire time without pauses due to my "I don't need no stinking gold" policy...

Paper thin walls, starting with 60 seconds... You try it.