PDA

View Full Version : Need help with the 2nd level

MatioFrench
04-01-2008, 10:00 AM
For some reason, this game has already made me throw my controller. I'm having major issues with the boy in the spaceship who shoots a laser gun. I absolutely CANNOT get the target lock to lock on him. I jump around to avoid his lasers on the moving platform, but three to four times the platform moves up and down and I simply CANNOT get it to lock on him. If I do see the little red square, it's not lit up but grayed over.

I'm really pissed and can't believe this game is made THAT bad mechanically. I must doing something wrong...but I don't know what it is.

Someone please help.

JLogan27
04-01-2008, 07:24 PM
???? Just on the ship Jimbo is on and whail away. Usually, he falls to the ground and beating him is a piece of cake.

MatioFrench
04-01-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm assuming you mean jump on the ship? I'll give it a go next time. I was under the impression you HAD to shoot him with Bart's slingshot. I probably got the wrong impression. :rolleyes:

JLogan27
04-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. JUMP on the ship. I basically bum-rushed him and down he went. Fired my slingshot at him until I got close enough and then punched him. I really do not remember it being a problem at all.

Bishop24
04-01-2008, 09:12 PM
ummm this game is so easy...my little brother beat this game and he's only 11...i mean come on...this game is so easy....

MatioFrench
04-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Umm....yeah....I feel like a big retarded idiot right about now. I'm gonna stick with the "I was drunk" story :drunk

JLogan27
04-02-2008, 01:33 PM
ummm this game is so easy...my little brother beat this game and he's only 11...i mean come on...this game is so easy....

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything but my 6-year old has beaten that level several times.

MatioFrench
04-02-2008, 04:57 PM
You guys are right...it was easy....but the targeting system still sucks.