PDA

View Full Version : 1 missing achievement won't unlock!!!

gaz65549
04-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Hope someone can help...
I have finished the game, but did not get the ach. for photographing the hatch numbers. It told me "item already unlocked".
Prolly cos my daughter played her game and got the ach. then I signed in and played the same section of the game to get mine but it said already unlocked. I thought I would carry on and complete the game, then delete my saved game and start a new one (as hatch numbers are quite near the beginning) but still getting same message. I don't want to delete my daughter's save as she is still playing it and I have no memory card to try moving her profile to before I delete it.

Any ideas, anyone?? Thanks in advance...:confused:

happysox
04-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Move her save to the memory card and then delete everything from the HD. remove the memory card and start a new game. If that doesn't work just wait until she finishes the game which shouldn't be too long, delete everything and try again.

gaz65549
04-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Thanks, Happysox. Will try that...

happysox
04-06-2008, 05:52 AM
Let me know if that works. Good luck.

gaz65549
04-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Still not working...
Daughter has completed the game now, so I deleted both saved games and started a new one but the damned game still thinks I have unlocked the item already!!
I noticed that after deleting the two saved games and launching the game, if I go into Extras it still shows everything as being completed.

So now I'm wondering... Is there any other files I can delete from somewhere else?? I have read previously that you can clear the cache by holding "A" when a game is booting but I'm not sure how successful this is.

Any help would be really appreciated...

GeneralOnx
04-09-2008, 02:53 AM
To clear the 360 cache hold the A button while powering on your xbox.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please :).