PDA

View Full Version : I want to break this game,help me change my mind

migoli
04-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Ok i only bought this game because it cost me 8$ at best buy(75% off).So i played it thinking how i loved the old WCW games on 64 which is what i remember the older def jam games controlling like, i was wrong. So can any one help me wtih how the hell do i defend a grapple attempt! Easy but i just cant figure this one out

Little Fat Hobo
08-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Back off and do a directional attack or just as u enter the grapple hold RT and move the RIGHT stick from low left to high left or low right to high right, this is harder relative to difficulty. Easiest thing to do is just go mental and kick his ass before he can get a grapple in.

Nuffzx
08-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Its an great game once you get use to the controls :)

Paid In Full707
08-29-2008, 07:01 AM
Get mad. break that peace of $%#*. can you break if for me. I hate this game much better on PS3

I Crush All
08-29-2008, 02:49 PM
Its an great game once you get use to the controls :)

I agree and that is really all it takes. I wanted to break it too the first time I started playing it, but once I got pretty decent with using directional I think the game was a lot better than I originally thought.

CorkedChopper
08-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Hi, I am incredibly stupid and unattractive. So much so, that I got my stupid ass banned from the best forum in the world, x360a.org.

Sucks to be me.

Bmill420
11-14-2008, 02:45 AM
Ive never felt so much hate towards a video game...But this one will make you do it...I still dont know what to do...The computer is hitting me with a super kick or super punch and I dont even know if I can do em...Can someone tell me if there is an easy way of winning...Thanks...

Phate
03-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi, I am incredibly stupid and unattractive. So much so, that I got my stupid ass banned from the best forum in the world, x360a.org.

Sucks to be me.

Ahaha!

Also, I don't expect to be 100%'ing this one any time soon. There's something not quite fluent about it... Bearing in mind I'm used to Virtua Fighter, etc. I suppose it just takes a little getting used to.

Actiionz
03-09-2009, 08:03 PM
what a shame it would of been a satisfying 1000 cause thats not a game everyone can just beat.

VooDooPeteK
03-14-2009, 03:09 PM
yea the game has a learning curve and one in which I am not use to yet lol.

One of my biggest gripes is the camera angles. Nothing worse then the AI laying a beat down on you when you can't see yourself cause the crappy angle and before you know it you are toast lol.

this one for me is a pick up and play once in a while so I don't break shit

killerachiever
08-20-2009, 05:38 AM
talking about wanting to break a disk or a tv 360 and controller haha i was pissed! the directional only achievement is freaking stupppiiid !!!

Smithaveli
10-01-2009, 05:59 AM
Dude, the only game I've been more pissed at is Juice HIN. Thats the only game I've broken a controller over, but this one is seriously about to make me break another. Im playing on Normal and I feel like im playing on IMPOSSIBLE MODE LOLROFTLMAO cuz the computer is CONSTANTLY blocking any and every punch I throw, BEFORE I EVEN THROW IT! I press X, hes suddenly guarding his face, I press B, hes suddenly blocking his midsection.. fucking gay as all hell, piece of shit computer mind reading bullshit.

I mean, I can be in the middle of a sick ass combo, to the stomach, face face, stomach, and then right before I finish it, he can suddenly recover and block, or grapple me from nowhere. Fucking gay. I cant stress how much this game sucks balls. and I LOVED the PS2 defjam game...

Dustinator
10-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Yeah, this game frustrated the hell outta me. I coud not for the life of me, get used to the controls. I returned this piece of junk a few days later.....course I made sure to make a beats track for that 20 gamerscore. Now it stains my gamercard. Stupid POS

StopNaggin
02-20-2010, 02:39 AM
Agree whole heartedly, I hate the controls and the camera. I am really sorry I started this POS, and now have only a month to finish before the server is closed.

Infection Ftw
02-20-2010, 03:48 PM
Can't help you change your mind since I want to break it myself..I can never beat this on Hard..just stupid how every attack gets blocked and they throw you in that enviroment damage shit. At least I got all the online achievements in it and most of the SP.