PDA

View Full Version : Letter #28 envelope trouble

Aussiegore
04-02-2008, 06:00 AM
Sewers:
Letter #28 - After you get back from the Hills and talk to Anthony(2nd time) he will point you into a secret door that leads to the sewers. After you enter the sewers you will see a small archway in front of you. As soon as you go past the archway the letter is on your left on the ground.

Great descriptions but I'm running around up and down the small sewer tunnels to find this. I've found the one strait after it, up the two flights and on a platform, so I know I've missed this one, but every time i look up and down the sewer tunnels, I cant find it.

Pootcrum
04-26-2008, 04:35 AM
Im in the same boat, cannot find it for the life of me. Is it after the very first archway to duck through directly after you come down the ladder? Im assuming its before you enter the large room with the door full of water.

EDIT: Ok this sucks, i dont think its in the sewers at all. Its in the short section BEFORE you head into the level called the sewers, right after Anthony lets you down. So the level it is actually in is the Village. Gay.

tdawgloo
06-17-2008, 06:17 AM
yeah I missed this one. didnt even realize it until Im at 99% done and look up which friggin collectible it is. AGH now i can't get it. so close. anyone know if i can get it on a second play through without having to get all the others?... not that im about to play through again