PDA

View Full Version : achievement didnt unlock

vannquish
04-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Ive just collected the 75 bottle caps in springfield.

The award popped up saying the family members are now stronger but i didnt get the 50point achievement!

has anyone else had this problem? is there another way i can get it?

manieldoran
04-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Ive just collected the 75 bottle caps in springfield.

The award popped up saying the family members are now stronger but i didnt get the 50point achievement!

has anyone else had this problem? is there another way i can get it?

Did you collect all of the collectibles? It's not just Homer's bottle caps, it's Bart's Krusty Koupons, Lisa's Seals and Marge's Coupons as well. 75 of each in Springfield and once you've got all of them it should pop up. Hope that helps.

vannquish
04-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Did you collect all of the collectibles? It's not just Homer's bottle caps, it's Bart's Krusty Koupons, Lisa's Seals and Marge's Coupons as well. 75 of each in Springfield and once you've got all of them it should pop up. Hope that helps.

But isnt there an achievement for each of the collectables and another for when you have collected them all?

ShaunMichael80
04-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Not for all those, that achievment is for all the Caps and what not in ALL Episodes..not in Springfield...

vannquish
04-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Not for all those, that achievment is for all the Caps and what not in ALL Episodes..not in Springfield...

SO to unlock the achievement for homers bottle caps. I need to find all 75 in springfield and all caps in the individual episodes?

Thanks for the help :)

ShaunMichael80
04-07-2008, 08:17 AM
SO to unlock the achievement for homers bottle caps. I need to find all 75 in springfield and all caps in the individual episodes?

Thanks for the help :)

no..okay for Homer,Bart,Lisa,Marge's collectible ach's..you have to get all their collectibles in each episode...then there's another ACH where u gotta collect All 75 (300 total) collectibles in Springfield...get it?

vannquish
04-07-2008, 08:22 AM
no..okay for Homer,Bart,Lisa,Marge's collectible ach's..you have to get all their collectibles in each episode...then there's another ACH where u gotta collect All 75 (300 total) collectibles in Springfield...get it?

Yes, i think so . thanks