PDA

View Full Version : all phials in one game mode?

djfrogstar
07-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Do i have to collect all the phials in one game under a difficulty level? Or can it be some phials in one mode, and the rest in another?
I have all of them on the first few maps but stopped worring about them about halfway throughout the game. Now im going through on the next difficulty and am wondering if i have to get em again in order for the achievement to unlock....

I saw no mention of this in any other posts, thats why I started a new thread. If im mistaken and missed it, i apologise in advance.

Ice2Dragon
07-24-2006, 06:07 PM
you can do them in any mode, in any combination of modes, just as long as you get them it doesnt matter

djfrogstar
07-24-2006, 10:10 PM
cool thanks, there are a few maps where i just need one, so i want to go back and just get the remaining on rather than do all of them over for this map....

RalliArtEvo
07-25-2006, 04:16 AM
once you find one it's gone for good...so just remember which ones you've found.

seantak
07-25-2006, 11:34 PM
I played through on Rookie and forgot some of the phials. Played through in Hunter and got the rest. I decided to look for the OLD phials and like noted above they were gone once I picked them up on Rookie. So, it does say 5 out of 5 phials found on this map once you get them in another difficulty.

Darth Odan
07-26-2006, 06:23 AM
I've gotten most, but I din't know the Pirate 3 ones, so I need to get them in Hard >.< but to who ever made the guide here...Thanks! XD Really helpful, but the ones that are under the water are very hard...