PDA

View Full Version : ...

sBc Gorlax
04-04-2008, 06:51 PM
this game is awful.
the controls are rubbish!!
i cannot stand this game...i cant even get passed the second mission without crashing into the fucking ground unintentionally or just let so much time pass trying to kill enemies that my squad just kills them by themselves.
is anyone else having trouble maneuvering?
cause jesus christ this is one of the worst games ive ever played in my life.

Mr Arrow
04-04-2008, 11:10 PM
If it's that bad I'd move on to another game. Why endure crap when so many good games are available.

EOU Findub
04-21-2008, 04:05 AM
Its actually quite a good game. The controls are a little quirky at first but you get used to them as time goes on. But different tastes for different people and I respect your opinion. I do recommend that you give it another chance. You would be missing out on quite a great game and a FAIRLY easy and enjoyable 1000k.

Ducino
05-27-2008, 10:42 AM
I bet u wont believe me...
I never had got further then de training mission ( the first mission).
I tried 1hour and then gived it up already.

bustin
06-19-2008, 04:20 AM
the controls are pretty wonkey, ive started playing it too and im having a hell of a time at it

Dukefan45
06-24-2008, 12:54 AM
I think that I would've probably gone crazy without the cheats because this game is so horrible that it's nice not worrying about dying. I didn't find anything wrong with the controls, but I didn't like random barriers that turned my plane around in the arcade mode.

JC
06-24-2008, 10:04 AM
I hope it isn't that bad, just got it today for points. But I will be using cheats. :)