PDA

View Full Version : Questions about game*Spoilers for Show*

Kainin
04-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Okay, I'm a fan of the show, but I'm not completely caught up to Season 4 and I want to play the game but I don't want the game to spoil anything. Without giving reference to anyting specific about the show, tell me how far the game goes into the show. Right now in the show, I am at the episode where SPOILERS*************** Jack, Kate, Sayid and Juliet mak it back to the camp after the oters leave them behind, and Locke has gone with them. Does it go into Season 4?Season3? A specific epsiode number would be great. Please no spoilers.

Shaynringan
04-04-2008, 11:02 PM
The Lost Game covers the events in all of Season 1 and a bit of Season 2. I've beaten the game but haven't seen much of the show, but I know it goes past Episode 30. Sorry I can't be of more help, somebody who's watched the whole show could probably tell you more.

happysox
04-06-2008, 05:57 AM
I have seen every episode.
Don't worry about spoilers. It wouldn't spoil anything even if you have never seen the show. Well maybe if you were not up to that part were you find out Ben is actually an "other" and not a hot air balloonist like he tells Jack.
FYI: the game is crap. You have been warned. I love the show but the game is crap. I would rather play Meet the Robinsons or Fusion Frenzy. Well, maybe not Fusion Frenzy but you get my drift nonetheless.

sensespanic
04-10-2008, 07:24 AM
I'm going to agree with happysox on this one. I am a long time fan of the show and have seen every episode. You can rest assured that nothing will be spoiled for you by playing this game. It is also good to keep in mind that the storyline/plot of this game is one that is totally separate of that of the rest of the castaways so, for the most part, there is nothing to be spoiled in the first place. If anything, the game serves to provide a little background on some of the companies and behind the scenes characters in the show. Now the ending of the game . . .it doesn't spoil anything but it will make you think.

Oh and this game is definitely horrible. Even if you never watched the show, this game would confuse you so bad it wouldn't ruin anything. In fact people who never saw the show may be turned off to the show which would be disappointing.

ShaunMichael80
04-10-2008, 07:28 AM
I'm going to agree with happysox on this one. I am a long time fan of the show and have seen every episode. You can rest assured that nothing will be spoiled for you by playing this game. It is also good to keep in mind that the storyline/plot of this game is one that is totally separate of that of the rest of the castaways so, for the most part, there is nothing to be spoiled in the first place. If anything, the game serves to provide a little background on some of the companies and behind the scenes characters in the show. Now the ending of the game . . .it doesn't spoil anything but it will make you think.

Oh and this game is definitely horrible. Even if you never watched the show, this game would confuse you so bad it wouldn't ruin anything. In fact people who never saw the show may be turned off to the show which would be disappointing.

I may be in the minority here..but i actually thought the game was challenging and unique with its puzzlez escp the ones in the bunker

DarthKoRn
04-10-2008, 08:12 PM

I'm going to add to this and say that it feels like the episode with Nikki and Paulo, where it kind of showed an outside look of events from another persons perspective.

sensespanic
04-11-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm going to add to this and say that it feels like the episode with Nikki and Paulo, where it kind of showed an outside look of events from another persons perspective.
Yea that is a pretty good way to put it. Their storyline, as well as the one in this game, didn't do a whole lot to progress the main storyline that followed the main characters so much as it gave you a view of what was going on with all of the OTHER people (Jack, Kate, Locke, etc. . .) were running around doing their thing