PDA

View Full Version : How do i pick up the kittens?

Hastley
04-06-2008, 03:32 AM
Kind of of a dumb question but how do i actually collect a kitten in this game? What button do i have to press? Can i not be in open combat? it wont let me pick up any of those kittens?

m4DD0gg
04-06-2008, 07:32 AM
You cant pick up the kittens in combat - thats why this pos is so annoying.

hearseluv666
04-06-2008, 04:18 PM
You cant pick up the kittens in combat - thats why this post is so annoying. no need for hostility dude, he was just asking a question, I wonder why people think they are cool by flaming others. anyways, for the original question, you can NOT be in combat, if you have any other question feel free to ask

m4DD0gg
04-07-2008, 06:32 PM
no need for hostility dude, he was just asking a question, I wonder why people think they are cool by flaming others. anyways, for the original question, you can NOT be in combat, if you have any other question feel free to ask

Err 'dude' think you need to re-read my post, i said POS as in piece of 5hit not post. To the original poster sorry if i caused you offence.

hearseluv666
04-09-2008, 03:20 AM
Err 'dude' think you need to re-read my post, i said POS as in piece of 5hit not post. To the original poster sorry if i caused you offence.

I am glad you decided to send me a threat PM demanding me re-reply LMAO

m4DD0gg
04-16-2008, 12:23 PM
I am glad you decided to send me a threat PM demanding me re-reply LMAO

Well if you actually read things properly instead of fabricating my original reply making me look like a t**t i would not have had to PM you in the first place.