PDA

View Full Version : hotshots achievement question

Damian83
04-06-2008, 11:41 PM
i ve got 20 pics for takedowns and it will be rewrited when it reach 20... i hace in menu other 2 types of shots...i dont know name in english because i have italian version. one of it is race mugshot and i dont know name of the other...how i get remaining in order to get 50 mugshots????

professor smoke
04-07-2008, 11:16 PM
one is racing mugshots (take people down in races)
another one is photo finishes (just finish a race and recieves winners picture)
get 30 pics between the 2 of those and you'll get it, they also reset at 20
i think this is what you were looking for

blackmagic16
04-08-2008, 11:09 AM
one is racing mugshots (take people down in races)
another one is photo finishes (just finish a race and recieves winners picture)
get 30 pics between the 2 of those and you'll get it, they also reset at 20
i think this is what you were looking for Or when someone beats your road rule in freeburn

Damian83
04-08-2008, 01:17 PM
i ve noticed 4 types of photos... first is normal takedown.. second is racing...third i dont know name. and 4th is finish photo... i have 20 of takedown and 20 of racing... so i nedd 10 but i dont understand which is the 3rd type

twotonkoala
04-08-2008, 01:41 PM
It's what Blackmagic mentioned just above your post.

1. Freeburn Takedowns
2. Racing Takedowns
3. Photo finishes (though I honestly don't know if those count to the mugshots achievement...I want to say they don't, but could be wrong).
4. Road Rules mugshots...therefore, you have to beat a time road rule or showtime road rule that someone else has already set in order for it to grab the mugshot. I'm pretty sure the road rule has to be set in that freeburn session in order to get the mugshot (aka, you can't just beat someone on your friends lists time, has to be in the freeburn section).

Damian83
04-08-2008, 03:09 PM
It's what Blackmagic mentioned just above your post.

1. Freeburn Takedowns
2. Racing Takedowns
3. Photo finishes (though I honestly don't know if those count to the mugshots achievement...I want to say they don't, but could be wrong).
4. Road Rules mugshots...therefore, you have to beat a time road rule or showtime road rule that someone else has already set in order for it to grab the mugshot. I'm pretty sure the road rule has to be set in that freeburn session in order to get the mugshot (aka, you can't just beat someone on your friends lists time, has to be in the freeburn section).

ok thank u!