PDA

View Full Version : Worst game ever the passing is terrible the shooting is terrible the ref is terrible

Morigeez
04-07-2008, 02:09 PM
the game as a whole is absolutely awful and i dont want people going on about your prob not good at this game and stuff i have played pro evo since the first one and have always played it on the hardest level and since its gone on 360 its been terrible 6 wasnt that good but this is awful you pass and try and turn n they just let it go straight past them the shooting is so unrealistic its untrue the keeper dives on his front like its a defender playing in goal you pass it and half the time it doesnt go to the player you aim it at you are constantly pushed off the ball and never get a free kick but when you do it you always give a free kick away its just the worst game i cant wait to sell it and never play it again dont waste your money it is awful!!:mad:

she haunts me
04-07-2008, 02:31 PM
O.K. And...? Go blog about it or something. Seriously. Let people decide for themselves. I don't plan on renting it or buying it. If I were, there is no way I would listen to your rant and take any of your advice, though.

Webb
04-07-2008, 02:37 PM
O.K. And...? Go blog about it or something. Seriously. Let people decide for themselves. I don't plan on renting it or buying it. If I were, there is no way I would listen to your rant and take any of your advice, though.

... Especially, when in actual fact, the game is awesome. The shooting has been as good has it ever as and the passing is fluent as hell. I seriously have no idea where your problem is cause as far as I'm concerned, it's THE best football game ever to be released.

Oh, and the only thing that is terrible is your sentence structure. Use punctuation dammit!

fatces
04-07-2008, 02:51 PM
... Especially, when in actual fact, the game is awesome. The shooting has been as good has it ever as and the passing is fluent as hell. I seriously have no idea where your problem is cause as far as I'm concerned, it's THE best football game ever to be released.

Oh, and the only thing that is terrible is your sentence structure. Use punctuation dammit!

i agree with webby here, the game is awesome, it took me a little time to adjust because of the new game speed, but once you get the hang of it, the things you can do on the pitch are awesome:p

Morigeez
04-07-2008, 07:55 PM
if i wanted to play a game like this i would go to the arcade it is so bad its just like playing an arcade game the movement is so unrealistic aswell the game is shit!

hellview
04-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Funny becuase it started out as a arcade game. PES 2008 is 1 of the greats in football games.

winter182
04-08-2008, 02:49 PM
This game is awesome i agree with the online lag being shit, but other than that if you play with your friends then i think its a great game and have spent a lot of hours in exhibition :D

oneandonlytommo
04-09-2008, 08:42 PM
how can you say pro 2008 is awful? it is the best football game out for 360 at the moment. i agree that the refs are quite bad in this game but as for saying this game is awful then you must be awful at the game to think that it is.

I JORD K I
04-11-2008, 03:31 PM
this is in my opinion he best football game ever