PDA

View Full Version : Online Achievements

MATTY MFC
04-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Anyone want to boost all the online achievements?
add me:Matty MFC
or leave a message on this

dig dug ripper
04-09-2008, 06:07 PM
i guess ill do it, do it have to be ranked? If its so does it works with only 2 players in 1 match?

Raven1709
04-10-2008, 10:31 AM
All the Online achievements can be reached with two people. Will take you a while cause the level 50 will be a hard one with 2 people.

Jgallstar1
04-15-2008, 12:45 AM
Hey I just got Xbox live today, been playing Lost Planet for a while, is anyone willing to help boost me? My gamer tag is Jgallstar, if anyone can that'd be great :)

Raven1709
04-15-2008, 04:22 AM
Hey I just got Xbox live today, been playing Lost Planet for a while, is anyone willing to help boost me? My gamer tag is Jgallstar, if anyone can that'd be great :)

Well I hope you have a lot of exp. with online shooters cause these days you're gonna be killed pretty often. Just hang in there and you'll become better. (most of the players there now are the real hardcore LP-players. All the normal players have probably moved on)

Jgallstar1
04-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Well I hope you have a lot of exp. with online shooters cause these days you're gonna be killed pretty often. Just hang in there and you'll become better. (most of the players there now are the real hardcore LP-players. All the normal players have probably moved on)

Well I've been playing online shooters on PS2 and PC for about 3-4 years now, I'm just new to the LP scene. ;)