PDA

View Full Version : Easy Online Weapon Upgrades

Tripper
04-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Ok so im trying to get the achievement what is the easiest way to rank your weapons up online list hints below please.

daninthemix
04-11-2008, 07:42 AM
There is no easy way - you just have to make lots of kills. Roughly 300 kills with each weapon class.

SMG, Assault Rifle and Bazooka are easy and quick. For the rifle I recommend always using the German K98 because it's a one-shot kill if you hit them in the body (a good way is to kill people as they parachute in). For the sniper rifle I recommend the Springfield because that's also a one-shot kill.

Took me about 3 days of online play to upgrade all of them.

x gathering x
05-05-2008, 02:49 PM
its hard now there never anyone playing it try boosting if you can

Spades12321
05-06-2008, 03:51 AM
The achievement isnt that hard so you dont need to look for an easy way, just start off with the weapons your good with then move on to the weapons your not so good with.

Soldier 4 I AM
05-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Make a lot of kills with each of the weapons and you will get the achievement on your way to get other achievement. It does take a lot of time to get the achievement

White Lama
05-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Do you have to upgrade them fully? Beacuse the achivement description (nor the guide) says how much.

Penguin Point
05-24-2008, 08:51 PM
You have to upgrade all 5 of the weapon types 3 separate times. I found that for the sniper, the easiest way to upgrade is with the German sniper since it has 20 rounds and you can just use it shoot like a machine gun as well as sniping people. I was having a lot of trouble upgrading them and then I got over 20 kills in one game. It has to be the German one since the Springfield is one shot at a time. Hope this helps - I'm almost there with all 5 weapons upgraded and it took a lot of time.

communistic
05-25-2008, 01:29 AM
You have to upgrade all 5 of the weapon types 3 separate times. I found that for the sniper, the easiest way to upgrade is with the German sniper since it has 20 rounds and you can just use it shoot like a machine gun as well as sniping people. I was having a lot of trouble upgrading them and then I got over 20 kills in one game. It has to be the German one since the Springfield is one shot at a time. Hope this helps - I'm almost there with all 5 weapons upgraded and it took a lot of time.lol, i was just playing with you like an hour ago

Admiral_zero
08-06-2008, 04:04 PM
So its just every weapon class, not every (axis, ally) weapon. Didn't know that.

Do you need to upgrade pistol and grenade as it doesn't seems to add any experience ?

ITD Soldierboy
08-30-2008, 09:40 PM
No, just the main weapons. Which is good, as it would take forever to upgrade those, especially the pistol.