PDA

View Full Version : Wishlist for bioshock 2

quidyg
04-10-2008, 07:44 PM
just put down any ideas that you think will make bioshock 2 a sweet game. heres some i've thought of:

some form of multiplayer or co-op yet keeping single player great.
new weapons
new enemies (perhaps if its a prequel earlier versions of big daddies like prototypes etc.)
new plasmids
i think they should give some kind of bag to give it a more of a RPG feel but also so you can store any food you find which you dont use straight away.
a better because to be honest bioshock had a great storyline but the endings weren't all that great.

Dex
04-12-2008, 04:20 AM
I agree that the ending was a big letdown... I hope they use Fallout3 as an example, which I understand has over 200 different possible ending, depending on decisions you make in the game.

Different choices during gameplay would be good too, rather than just option A or option B.

foster0130
04-12-2008, 04:22 AM
i hope they dont make it since the first one sucked massively

nightmare975
04-12-2008, 08:08 AM
i hope they dont make it since the first one sucked massively

Huh, guess everyone isn't a fan.

I hope we get that wrench achievement in this one.

ShaunMichael80
04-12-2008, 08:10 AM
just put down any ideas that you think will make bioshock 2 a sweet game. heres some i've thought of:

new weapons
new enemies (perhaps if its a prequel earlier versions of big daddies like prototypes etc.)
new plasmids
i think they should give some kind of bag to give it a more of a RPG feel but also so you can store any food you find which you dont use straight away.
a better because to be honest bioshock had a great storyline but the endings weren't all that great.

There won't be any MP...its pointless

CyanideBreathMint
04-12-2008, 06:01 PM
I agree, adding any MP would be pointless as it's strength was based on it's SP campaign. Yes, the ending blew and I'd be severely disappointed if the developers pulled a lazy stunt like that again. Especially seeing how well it did in sales.

New plasmids and weapons are a given. I'm more curious as to how they'd set up a sequel in the first place? Maybe more of a prequel perhaps? :)

Astian
04-13-2008, 12:01 AM
I hope we get that wrench achievement in this one.

Haha~! That'd be awesome.

Achievement Unlocked
Using only the wrench against its denizens, escaped from Rapture.

godless_commie
04-13-2008, 12:05 AM
I agree that the endings were a huge let down. After such a great story, and some excellent voice acting, not to mention a huge, beautiful world, the endings were just lame. Especially the "bad" ending.
Some stronger RPG elements would be really nice. New weapons, of course. Some better use of money would be nice, too, though I don't know what. There's something just not fulfilling in killing a Rosie on hard mode just to be able to buy a couple of shotgun shells.

Khaos
04-14-2008, 05:14 AM
What would the story line even be? At the end of 1 Rapture was basically destroyed, everything that's left is anarchy.

Now I loved Bioshock, don't get me wrong, but about the only way I can see this working is if it's a Prequel type game

DrJonan
04-18-2008, 09:19 PM
I think Bioshock 2 should actually take place before Bioshock. Maybe it could start at New Year's Eve 1959 when everything goes to hell. Or before Frank Fontaine was thought dead when there were riots. Something at that time.

Khaos
04-19-2008, 07:34 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing what drove him to go under the sea and build the city in the first place

ShaunMichael80
04-19-2008, 07:37 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing what drove him to go under the sea and build the city in the first place

Thats such a good point Khoas, I wonder how they'll do it in Bioshock 2. Since the main enemies were killed. I dont see how a sequel can be done. Unless maybe the lady at the orphanage place somehow needs help and you're lured that way?

Also i wonder if they'll implement Big Mommy's and Big Daddy's?

DrJonan
04-19-2008, 12:29 PM
I'd like to know more about Big Daddies. I think Bioshock 2 would look good some time before the planecrash.

quidyg
04-22-2008, 03:45 PM
maybe you could be atlas leading the rebellion against andrew ryan like one of the video diaries say in the game.

STARSxMURPH93x
04-28-2008, 11:03 AM
These are all great ideas i personally like the idea of how he was droven underground, maybe atlas could have worked for ryan and was his right hand man till something went wrong? Also how was Eve/Adam created... im sure you werent told unless ive missed something?

theconodontuk
04-28-2008, 11:31 AM
mp could be viable if you could choose splicer types to play with...

HpyHrdCorSi
05-07-2008, 07:19 PM
i think they should add more cutscenes

TheColdWolf
05-15-2008, 02:22 PM
:pNo more finding things like Aduo Dires
More weapons
100K achievements
Version of gears 10K achievements
1250G added to this game from the start
4 player co-op
online 4 play co-op
Gametyps like: Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch, CTF
New plasmids
More versions of lighting plasmids
Thats my list:p

Deadly Moves
05-15-2008, 02:30 PM

new weapons
new plasmids

Everything you said

And to be honest.. if there is no Co-op or multiplayer i dont think i'll bother getting it

Royle
05-18-2008, 08:49 PM
I hope they bring out a new boss like the Big daddy but bigger. The last game lacked length for me and I would like to see some huge bosses that would be awesome. The weapons were pretty good in the last game so keep em the same way!

A Drum of Aids
05-18-2008, 10:30 PM
I actually think a sequel wouldn't be that hard if they went on the bad ending you could be a person living on the surface when splicers and plasmids suddenly show up and you have to survive in this ruined and flooded city with Jack Ryan as the final boss.

Method
05-18-2008, 11:12 PM
My vote is that Bioshock 2 will happen before you get there in the original. I think you'll play someone who isn't insane and is trying to escape the chaos of rapture. As for wishlist I hope they don't have the no vita chamber achievement again.

xl JB lx
05-26-2008, 02:16 PM
I would like co-op. That awesome story mode with a friend. That would be great.

Namaste
06-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Multiplayer I'd like to see. If that is done, a system should be devised where the plasmids aren't abused. Not sure how that would work but I'm sure that they could think of something.

Keegah
06-20-2008, 04:41 AM
I think it'd be cool if the game started with you on the surface, receiving a formal invitation to Rapture. You were invited shortly before the New Years Day party, and you get to watch Rapture tears itself apart.
Eventually you're recruited into "Atlas'" army, and you engage in guerrilla warfare against Ryan's splicers.
Maybe at the end, you and a couple of others could escape to the surface in a submarine.

Pickled Walrus
07-09-2008, 03:10 AM
I would like to see the following:

1. More insight into the history of Rapture, such as what drove Andrew Ryan to build it

2. A co-operative mode, for the campaign

3. More creative achievements

4. More interactivity with the environment

5. And the obvious, more and better plasmids and weapons

darkskyofclouds
07-19-2008, 10:00 AM
Co-op would be nice yes i can say that a wrench achievement would be sweet and yes a better ending i can agree that the endings were in all not that great

Ben Sharpe
07-19-2008, 10:37 AM
:pNo more finding things like Aduo Dires
More weapons
100K achievements
Version of gears 10K achievements
1250G added to this game from the start
4 player co-op
online 4 play co-op
Gametyps like: Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch, CTF
New plasmids
More versions of lighting plasmids
Thats my list:p

I fucking hope your joking

ostriker
08-03-2008, 01:21 AM
i personally loved first bioshock sequel, a 2nd one like said would prolly go back in the story but we will be playing has fontain or ryan? since the current "guy" we play with didnt know everything before

more weapon is a good idea
more achievements if possible(DLC?)
co-op isnt a bad idea but CTF or deathmatch wouldnt be really fun, althought some "survive" would be kinda fun, few big maps and certain amouth of enemies to kill and other to do in co-op only

grumpiercloud
08-04-2008, 01:27 PM
I think there should be SOME form of CoOp... And if there was CoOp heres a few ideas..
A seperate CoOp campaign mode.
able to shoot a plasmid and the first one forms with another one your partner shoots
Maybe some kind of cutscene button pressing? Such as "Press A repeatedly to lift this object" Or "Press A and hold the right stick to the right to dodge this upcoming boulder" Or something like that.

Donkeythebard
08-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Online Co-op... Anyone remembr System shock 2?

Spartan177
08-10-2008, 08:25 PM
you suck bioshock is awesome.

Spartan177
08-10-2008, 08:57 PM
I think it'd be cool if the game started with you on the surface, receiving a formal invitation to Rapture. You were invited shortly before the New Years Day party, and you get to watch Rapture tears itself apart.
Eventually you're recruited into "Atlas'" army, and you engage in guerrilla warfare against Ryan's splicers.
Maybe at the end, you and a couple of others could escape to the surface in a submarine.

i love this idea this is my favorite one.

happy42gilmore
08-24-2008, 08:40 PM
I agree that the ending was a big letdown... I hope they use Fallout3 as an example, which I understand has over 200 different possible ending, depending on decisions you make in the game.

Different choices during gameplay would be good too, rather than just option A or option B.

i actualy thought the game wasnt too good until the twist where it turns out atlas is a faggot then i got interested and i thought the ending was pretty good.. besides atlas looking like a beserker off of gears of war haha

Kaiyo
09-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Yes its awesome.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-13-2008, 10:22 PM
What I am hoping for is that the game is set before Bioshock and so will be called Bioshock (_____) lol but basically my idea for the story which would be awesome is that you play the game as a character just moved to rapture from the real world kind of thing (maybe the idea from Keegah, like the invitation) and you meet the characters from the 2nd (Bioshock) etc and things start going wrong but you dont meet one character.....

At the end you just complete the last task etc but die....but then blink at the end.

So then we would be left with the idea that your character was Fontaine (Atlas) and therefore we play the story as Fontaine without knowing until the end.

But if it was like that im not sure how things would work and what you would do, until things start going wrong... maybe just splicing and stuff but dunno really.

Cant wait though!

androsmere
09-20-2008, 01:56 AM
Bioshock 2 - The Prequel

You play as the pilot of the airplane carrying the main character from Bioshock 1. Instead of a FPS, it is a flight simulator and you have to fly through a series of rings etc and try to keep the plane from crashing for as long as you can.

Hotred14
09-23-2008, 10:42 PM
I don't think Multiplayer would work out to much.

GoFFe
09-29-2008, 02:59 PM
I don't think Multiplayer would work out to much. Nah, I'm more looking forward to the singleplayer as the first one was great.

Especially the storyline. If the story is as good as in Bioshock I'll definitely get this.

o0PTIMUS PRIMEo
10-07-2008, 12:54 AM
i will be getting this one no matter what.. i have never actually jumped while playing a game before bioshock

Namaste
10-12-2008, 05:37 PM
System shock 2?

Could you see that or the first game on XBLA?

cheesyp00fs
12-06-2008, 10:17 AM
simply add co-op and i will be happy.

TheEnforcer9933
12-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Bioshock 2 - The Prequel

You play as the pilot of the airplane carrying the main character from Bioshock 1. Instead of a FPS, it is a flight simulator and you have to fly through a series of rings etc and try to keep the plane from crashing for as long as you can.

that is one of the worst ideas i have ever heard

J.Waddo
12-07-2008, 11:49 PM
that is one of the worst ideas i have ever heard

:whs

That would be possible the wort and most boring game ever. No offence androsmere. If that ever in a million years happened, it'd probaly be some sort of mini-game...

andylsimmons
12-21-2008, 06:01 PM
There should be more than one path, you should be given the option to go left or right which then effects the story line. Also i know people have said this already but more plasmids, and i mean lots lots more. Maybe 1000 from simple shooting fire to making people explode by looking at them.

Riflesmen9705
12-22-2008, 07:23 AM
Online play for co-op would be cool. I wonder how they would make it. I can't wait for BioShock2!:woop:

Gilian85
12-24-2008, 05:05 AM
a game for free tonic ;)

Iv VeNoM vI
12-24-2008, 05:07 AM
Co-op online

martdude16
12-24-2008, 01:09 PM
- Definately Co-Op!
- Multiplayer (Could be like Condemned 2)
- Atlas returns!

Just a few...

B T E R
01-04-2009, 09:04 PM
I would like to see the following:

1. More insight into the history of Rapture, such as what drove Andrew Ryan to build it

2. A co-operative mode, for the campaign

3. More creative achievements

4. More interactivity with the environment

5. And the obvious, more and better plasmids and weapons in a couple of audio diaries he says things about parasites, i think he means people on the surface and at the beginning of the game he says that this place is for smart people so the rest can't hold them back

aussiegamer
01-07-2009, 09:44 AM
I would like to be able to choose what to say and etc.

bloodswan
01-08-2009, 10:13 AM
I hope there isn't multi-player to be honest.

I have no idea what new weapons I would like to see but maybe something like a harpoon gun that can pin thingst o walls. It suits the setting too.

One of my favourite parts of the game was the opening when u saw the city with the whale down below, it really immersed me within the world. I would like to see some similar areas where the ocean is much more viewable with an abbundance of life. It is set before the first game right? So more of Rapture would be intact.

There will no doubt be new plasmids and tonics. I would like to see a few more characters. Bioshock only really had a handfull of characters in it other than the splicers.

The Weasel
01-22-2009, 10:17 PM
An achievement were you half to kill 10,000 people with the wrench.

Vv Gwotch vV
01-25-2009, 03:19 AM
I actually think a sequel wouldn't be that hard if they went on the bad ending you could be a person living on the surface when splicers and plasmids suddenly show up and you have to survive in this ruined and flooded city with Jack Ryan as the final boss.

I completely agree with you. That would be an amazing storyline. Although that would be cool, it probably wouldn't happen because the name is Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams, so it's probably a new underwater city or something like that.

I also think that they should add a multi-player aspect of the game. Not like deathmatch but a mode that's specific to bioshock. like there is 1 or 2 big daddys (as players) guarding a couple little sisters. And the rest of the players would choose splicers, who would have to defeat the big daddies and then harvest the little sisters. And the players could custimize their big daddy with a drill, or a gun, or the ability to lunge at you, you know all that annoying stuff that they would kill you with in the first. And you should custimize your splicer also. Like choose what kind of outfit he (or she) is wearing. Becuase in the first one there would be splicers having on all kinds of things. From welding masks to sea captain hats. And you could choose if you wanted a gun or a plasmid, and then got to choose what gun or plasmid you wanted. And then you could upgrade your plasmids and guns with the adam you get from harvesting the little sisters. like if i chose inferno, i could upgrade it to inferno 2 or 3 with adam. Same with guns. You would start with a pistol, and work your way up to a chemical thrower or grenade launcher.

I also think they should add new weapons like a sling-shot that can shoot anything you find the the rock-it launcher in fallout 3. :boom

Revix
02-05-2009, 12:03 AM
These are all great ideas i personally like the idea of how he was droven underground, maybe atlas could have worked for ryan and was his right hand man till something went wrong? Also how was Eve/Adam created... im sure you werent told unless ive missed something?

Theres an audio diary that already explains how adam is sythacized from a sea slug but it would be cool to be involved or oversee the creation of the whole plasmid / adam / eve industry (Like help "Suchong" and "Tenembound" in the first plasmid creation or better yet it would be extremely cool if you were some how involved in the developement of the mind control... would you kindly)

skull3k3
02-16-2009, 11:46 AM
more creative close combat/melee weapons i mean the wrench was ok but i mean i would love to run around with maybe a butchers knife or something

frostalchemist
03-09-2009, 03:43 AM
its a sequel set in the late 60's early 70's the teaser site reveals that (sorta) thats why its Bioshock 2: sea of dreams not bioshock: the begining. thats how it would be formatted if it was a prequel