PDA

View Full Version : Pro Racer Badge Achievement

squidderDOA
07-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Hi,
I just did a speed challenge and got a platinum, I got the new badges and stuff, but I did not unlock the achievement....Did this happen to anybody else? and what do I do to unlock the achievement?
thanks in advance.:)

Robbie S
07-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Hi,
I just did a speed challenge and got a platinum, I got the new badges and stuff, but I did not unlock the achievement....Did this happen to anybody else? and what do I do to unlock the achievement?
thanks in advance.:)

did you play on manuel?

Minty
07-26-2006, 08:09 PM
did you play on manuel?

Ci, I am from Barcelona. Mr Fawlty!!

Tracker4502
07-27-2006, 04:22 AM
As I posted before, ALL achievements for PGR are glitched if you download the patch. Not just the new achievements, you can't earn ANY of the achievements with the new patch.

Fonkey Monkey
07-27-2006, 04:50 AM
As I posted before, ALL achievements for PGR are glitched if you download the patch. Not just the new achievements, you can't earn ANY of the achievements with the new patch.

thats not true. i just beat the gam again right after the patch came out and i got like 10 achievements...

Robbie S
07-27-2006, 12:09 PM
Ok, i see what hes saying now, i have 430 ponits for this game and didnt get the one for a hardcore manuel medal.

Tracker4502
07-27-2006, 08:22 PM
thats not true. i just beat the gam again right after the patch came out and i got like 10 achievements...

Did you get the new patch? Because people everywhere around me are griping that the achievements won't unlock after they get the patch, not even the easy ones.

Fonkey Monkey
07-27-2006, 10:55 PM
yeop cuz i notcied on the site that new achievements were availible so i went in and downloaded the patch and i just said fuck it and finished up my career and got like 300 points all in the same day I d.l. the patch.

JJBDude
07-28-2006, 01:42 AM

I helped a mate get the mouse achievement a couple of days ago.... So unless the patch came out just yesterday, you are wrong.

Tracker4502
07-28-2006, 03:56 AM
I helped a mate get the mouse achievement a couple of days ago.... So unless the patch came out just yesterday, you are wrong.

Hmm, that's strange. Because four people I know all can't earn any achievements period on their X-Box for PGR3 on any account, silver or gold.

JJBDude
07-28-2006, 07:29 AM
Yeah this reminds me, one of my other friends never got the achievements. He clearly beat me in a cone challenge event but never got the achievement. But I do know that the previous friend did, so maybe it's luck?

squidderDOA
07-28-2006, 05:53 PM
thanks, I did it...
You gotta delete the update then do it again to unlock the achievement.
You go on the hard drive thing on the system section....Then press y when you are highlighting the hard drive or MU. Then press xx, lb, rb, xx.....Then you are prompted if you would like to perform maintenance, then if you press yes it deleted your updates and patches, allowing you to get the achievements.

Fonkey Monkey
07-28-2006, 06:10 PM
not worth the trouble if ya ask me :/