PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Level

bigzie19
04-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Im stuck at the level where Mr. fantastic iis by himself after going threw the door what should i do>>>?

biochem411
06-25-2008, 06:00 PM
You need to blow up an electric panel in each area in order to disable the lasers. If you're stuck where I was, you need to throw one of Mr. Fantastic's energy bombs over the laser wall to hit the box on the left wall. You can only do this while riding the elevator platform down and it may take a few tries in order to aim correctly.

Requinox
07-05-2008, 08:12 PM
You need to blow up an electric panel in each area in order to disable the lasers. If you're stuck where I was, you need to throw one of Mr. Fantastic's energy bombs over the laser wall to hit the box on the left wall. You can only do this while riding the elevator platform down and it may take a few tries in order to aim correctly.

You don't necessary need to stand on the elevator to hit the box. I find it easier to stand off the elevator and to the right. When I tried it on the elevator, mr. fantastic always seemed to hit the ceiling.

Grumpybum
08-25-2008, 07:46 AM
My son and I have wasted an hour trying to get past this bit! #@#@##@@@

Thanks for the info.

Legend Has It 1
08-25-2008, 01:51 PM
I wasted so much time there also and totally overlooked throwing the grenade at first.