PDA

View Full Version : It's gotta be somewhere damnit....

graemelunn
04-10-2008, 10:05 PM
OK people, I have looked at the guides and stickies. Still I am missing one Leatherhead Sprite. It is also the last sprite I need to have all 4 housed in the garden for the other achievement too....
By my reckoning, I am missing the one where you have to break the lanterns on the tree that previously imprisoned Hobgoblin.
I have shattered them all, and headed down to where the Griffin Feather was, but still no sprite.
This is now doing my head in, any ideas anyone?

ShaunMichael80
04-10-2008, 10:09 PM
the last one i needed was hiding in the cave (where you crawl to get too) by the burnt out car in the quarry

LilMike216
04-11-2008, 05:37 PM
graemelunn:

This lantern showed up for me after I collected the other three garden sprites. In other words, I went from no lanterns left (because I broke them all the first time I went through the cliffs) to one lantern. When I broke it, the sprite came out and went down to the ground below. Hope this helps...

Michael

graemelunn
04-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Cheers peeps. Will go back and have another look...

Semp Pi
04-14-2008, 10:47 PM
This lantern showed up for me after I collected the other three garden sprites. In other words, I went from no lanterns left (because I broke them all the first time I went through the cliffs) to one lantern. When I broke it, the sprite came out and went down to the ground below. Hope this helps...

This also happened with me, I guess its a game design feature. A little wonky, but I found it at this point after I was positive I had broke them earlier in the game.

Let us know if it works out for you graemelunn.