PDA

View Full Version : Serie A: achievement problem?

Lympathia
04-11-2008, 04:16 PM
I've beaten Serie A with AC Milan, winning all games from rounds 17-38 and beating all teams I drew/lost to in the first half.

I then beat AC Milan with Inter Milan (twice) in Exhibition, yet no achievement??

Is there something I am missing?

Ecstasy uK
05-23-2008, 05:39 PM
this happened to me too, don't know what to do :S

Maksys
06-11-2008, 08:35 AM
The problem is that there is no way to see which teams we already beaten so i think that there is at least one team that you didn't have beaten but you'll never know which one...
So you have to beat all the team another time (except the one you are 100% sure ...)

In serie A there are 20 teams ... So it take just a bit more than 1 hour to beat them all (5 min,beginner,no extra time,good condition for you and bad for them...)

shilbo-assassin
06-13-2008, 01:25 PM
I've beaten Serie A with AC Milan, winning all games from rounds 17-38 and beating all teams I drew/lost to in the first half.

I then beat AC Milan with Inter Milan (twice) in Exhibition, yet no achievement??

Is there something I am missing?

right assuming you beat all 19 teams with milan, you still need to beat milan dont you? (to have beaten ALL italian sides)
just play a konami cup game or any game for that matter against milan and beat them
i got the league achievements this way

HitmanIV
06-13-2008, 01:32 PM
He said that he has alreay beaten AC Milan twice in exhibition mode.

Lympathia
06-13-2008, 10:22 PM
It eventually unlocked for me. Randomly, much later on!