Khaos
04-12-2008, 07:18 AM
Discuss the achievements here

Azuto
12-04-2009, 12:22 AM
One can only wonder if there will be a "Rode a Horse" 2.0

StumpyDan360
06-03-2010, 11:57 PM
i loved the first almost as much as oblivion.. cant wait for the second one..

blaz3
06-08-2010, 04:51 AM
I liked the first one a lot too and the graphics look much better so i think this game is going to be pretty good because that was the only problem the first one had that i saw

PenderPowguin
08-23-2010, 08:25 PM
This is an achievement discussion or game discussion? Either way two achievements so far that I know of they are

-Correct Spelling- Use of first spell card. I believe.
-Big Brother- Use of occulas for first time, I believe.

This forum http://board.zuxxez.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171 has videos that show both of these achievements being unlocked along with TONS more information. This game is going to be so BEAST, if you're thinking about avoiding this game due to the first one than you're IGNORANT to what could be one of the greatest 360 games released, don't believe me? Read the forums, watch the videos, I believe you'll agree at the end of the day. Enjoy.

Graivul
08-27-2010, 10:43 AM
I loved the first game, it was a bit of a sleeper hit for me even though people slated it for the PC port over graphics and the terrible voice acting, get past those aesthetics and you have a great game, full stop.

I hope it is going to be similar to the first, the achievements were really straight forward apart from the monotonous "All Locations" achievement which just took a little time. So more of the same is fine by me.

I am really hoping they don't tag on some annoying MP afterthought and attach achievements to it, that will be a nightmare. That would be the only thing to put me off buying this highly anticipated game.

Of course the other taboo, for me in particular, is the old difficulty achievement set. RPG's shouldn't have difficulty levels in my opinion, that is what XP and levelling are for, and that is what destroyed Sacred and a few other RPG's for me and prevented me from buying them.

In other words if you go in to a hard fight against a powerful enemy at a low level and beat that opponent through sheer skill and gaming ability, then the rewards will be massive to your character in XP, loot etc, as opposed to power levelling beyond the level of the enemy you are facing which renders the enemy a very easy foe, that is how the difficulty should work for me, not easy, medium, hard, this isn't COD.

From what I have seen and heard though, TW2 looks set to be amazing and I for one cannot wait!

Robert-da-pro
08-30-2010, 11:32 PM
RPG-s are my favorite games and the point and RPG style was perfect on that game, but i wish that the advance a lot of graphics and many other things what really sucked on previos two worlds.

Does anyone know when achievement list will be know to us? Please not again VISIT ALL LOCATION achievement :)

PenderPowguin
09-01-2010, 10:32 AM
No full list has been released unfortunately. Perhaps in the next week or two. I am sure there will be lvl achievements. Skill tree achievements, I would imagine there will be Multiplayer achievements as well, which should be interesting because the mP in this game actually looks fucking beast.

Warsquatch
09-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Im more exicted for this game than most coming out this Fall : ) and yes i played the first. The MP does look beast, and Mp in an RPG to me is always worth checking out.

PenderPowguin
09-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Im more exicted for this game than most coming out this Fall : ) and yes i played the first. The MP does look beast, and Mp in an RPG to me is always worth checking out.

I know right? I have 3 games in my scope at the moment...
Halo:Reach Sept 14
Two worlds 2 Oct 5
Fallout: New Vegas Oct19

and man out of the 3 Halo is definitely my LEAST anticipated...I am having a helluva time figuring out what I am going to do once Fallout comes out... They always screw me with release dates, I'll just be getting into Two worlds hardcore when Fallout comes out and I'm DEFINTELY going to have to play that too, Life is so hard.

Well said with ANY Rpg multiplayer worth trying, I played the shit out of some sacred 2 simply because of the multiplayer I CANNOT wait to see how Two Worlds Village mode comes up...I am way too excited about this shit.

razvan2002
09-07-2010, 02:22 PM
This is an achievement discussion or game discussion? Either way two achievements so far that I know of they are

-Correct Spelling- Use of first spell card. I believe.
-Big Brother- Use of occulas for first time, I believe.

This forum http://board.zuxxez.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171 has videos that show both of these achievements being unlocked along with TONS more information. This game is going to be so BEAST, if you're thinking about avoiding this game due to the first one than you're IGNORANT to what could be one of the greatest 360 games released, don't believe me? Read the forums, watch the videos, I believe you'll agree at the end of the day. Enjoy.

Didn't find the clip. Can you point the direct link, please!

SacredGamer
09-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Didn't find the clip. Can you point the direct link, please!

http://www.insidetwoworlds.com/showthread.php?t=31281

PainNPower
09-28-2010, 10:53 PM
http://www.insidetwoworlds.com/showthread.php?t=31281

the gameplay is amazing

Graivul
11-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Wonderful....in my previous post above I put "I hope they don't tag on some MP afterthought"....and what did they do?.......*SIGH* Really getting tired of these games companies doing this now....but still I will give it a look as it is Two Worlds, but I am nowhere near as eager to pick it up as I was previously.

Rest of the achievements look pretty good though.

Ellusion
11-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Looks to be a added campaign for multiplayer only, probably not as long as singleplayer (hopefully). A bit skeptical even so, as this is clearly a niche game. I'm probably the only one among my gaming friends getting this, and I'm not too thrilled about dedicating 10-30 hours to this playing through with a stranger. Let's hope it can be done as local coop.

Greendisease
11-10-2010, 05:14 AM
Wow! I thought the first one absolutely FAILED!!!!

Twiztid396
11-12-2010, 02:23 AM
Not as good as oblivion,
but seems to be pretty good.

SacredGamer
11-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Really don't see why people see Oblivion as a Benchmark for RPG's.
Its really nothing special...

PenderPowguin
11-22-2010, 09:03 PM
Really don't see why people see Oblivion as a Benchmark for RPG's.
Its really nothing special...

While I'll agree about using Oblivion as a benchmark isn't viable for all games I have to disagree about it being nothing special...I kind of thought it was BEAST! But doesn't mean it's the best, Two worlds was my favorate so far.

TheSecondLetter
12-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Wonderful....in my previous post above I put "I hope they don't tag on some MP afterthought"....and what did they do?.......*SIGH* Really getting tired of these games companies doing this now....but still I will give it a look as it is Two Worlds, but I am nowhere near as eager to pick it up as I was previously.

Rest of the achievements look pretty good though.

I share these concerns. I'm fortunate in that I have a friend who is picking this game up as well. But I don't typically want multiplayer in my RPG. I think it takes more away from the experience than adding to it.

I see MP in other genres as a gateway to the old arcade mentality. It's PvP for bragging rights. When RPGs or adventures try to tack on MP, it just seems forced and really unfun. And that's mostly because you have to deal with players who don't necessarily want to handle a situation in the way that you would.

mr.yashar
12-11-2010, 07:05 PM
hi is there any missable achievement in this game :Bounce::uzi:

Poganin
12-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Yes, there are missable achievements. You can miss certain guild achievements due to glitches caused by quests not appearing. I got screwed out of the Thieves' Guild achievement because of the stupid ghost quest.

DENAz666
12-29-2010, 04:19 AM
Anyone know if there is any sneaky ways to boost the online cheevy's? Like private matches or something?

bigbubba
01-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Anyone know if there is any sneaky ways to boost the online cheevy's? Like private matches or something?

Good question, I didn't mind two worlds the first one. I am just concerned about the two worlds 2 and online achievements. but denaz666 we can just do campaign together if worst comes to worst haha :)

PenderPowguin
01-28-2011, 09:53 PM
Does anyone know how exactly this must be done? I have been killing numerous enemies (animals specifically, warthogs, rhinos, ostriches, cheetahs, baboons, etc) Do animals count?

Also, if I damage them a little with magic or a sword then finish them with the fire arrow, does that count as well?

CocaColaJunkie
01-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Does anyone know how exactly this must be done? I have been killing numerous enemies (animals specifically, warthogs, rhinos, ostriches, cheetahs, baboons, etc) Do animals count?

Also, if I damage them a little with magic or a sword then finish them with the fire arrow, does that count as well?

I did this mostly with ants and varns but i think it will work with animals too. Just be sure not to charge the bow. Only quicktab the trigger(RT) when firebow spell is ready. Its a bit difficult cause firebow has no autoaim. The enemy must be near in front of you. Charging the bow seems to give you a bow kill and not a fire kill.
And you can bring down the health with whatever you want. Only the damage that kills the enemy is important for this achievement.

Check this for more info:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=281783

PenderPowguin
01-29-2011, 12:36 AM
I did this mostly with ants and varns but i think it will work with animals too. Just be sure not to charge the bow. Only quicktab the trigger(RT) when firebow spell is ready. Its a bit difficult cause firebow has no autoaim. The enemy must be near in front of you. Charging the bow seems to give you a bow kill and not a fire kill.
And you can bring down the health with whatever you want. Only the damage that kills the enemy is important for this achievement.

Check this for more info:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=281783

Ah, I see. I was charging the bow at full blast everytime. I prefer magic as a ranged attack so my ranger skills/attributes are terrible to none. I'll try this method out tonight, thank you!

JONBLEACH
01-29-2011, 03:47 AM
Yes i just confirmed, you need the Fire Arrow skill to level 4 not 3, level 4 gives it a radius of 4m while 1-3 gives 0. I am level 12 or 13 and i charged my bow all the way and shot the ground near ostrich,baboon,warthog and rhinos and the splash dmg killed all but rhino in 1 hit and counted towards the achievement.

I have finished:
50 multi arrow
30 fire arrow
50 magic
50 lockpicks

not too sure how to get the 30 knockdown (requires a skill?)
25 steal (how does this work exactly)

PenderPowguin
01-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Yes i just confirmed, you need the Fire Arrow skill to level 4 not 3, level 4 gives it a radius of 4m while 1-3 gives 0. I am level 12 or 13 and i charged my bow all the way and shot the ground near ostrich,baboon,warthog and rhinos and the splash dmg killed all but rhino in 1 hit and counted towards the achievement.

I can 100% confirm that you don't need to level up the Fire Arrow skill, and you can shoot the bow at full torque with direct hits on the enemy though not every kill will register as a Fire Arrow kill.

Also, vultures do NOT count towards any of those achievements.

JONBLEACH
01-30-2011, 04:12 AM
ya someone said the vultures did count so i hit them everytime i could but found out they didnt count as my stats never went up near the end,

Thrillho82
02-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Thank you.

FeJ
03-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Does anyone know approximately how long the co-op chapters are?

Angel Fire 42
03-13-2011, 09:20 PM
End spoiler, so if you havent finished the game dont look.

Does anyone know how to kill the Dragon at the end.

Samurai Kadaj
09-30-2011, 04:09 AM
End spoiler, so if you havent finished the game dont look.

Does anyone know how to kill the Dragon at the end.

I watched someone else do this, but all they did was use the ballistas on the tower. It's just a pain in the neck because you have to fire ahead of the dragon and hope it runs into it. Takes a good while to get the path the dragon flies and the timing right.

Graysun
10-28-2011, 03:24 AM
Does anyone know approximately how long the co-op chapters are?

They aren't really that long but it can be time consuming because I remember after doing the 3rd one and going onto the 4th, there seemed to be a big jump in difficulty in the NPC that where on the maps. I was fortunate enough to have someone high level to rush me through.

If someone rushes you though the chapters, it might take an hour, by yourself I would guess closer to 3 to complete all of the chapters.