PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Khaos
04-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Discuss the achievements here

GreyGuitar07
07-09-2008, 08:43 PM
I hope the achievements aren't as awful as Sonic '06.

hockeyfan607
08-31-2008, 12:50 AM
I'm expecting hard achievements

Squadala
10-15-2008, 10:37 PM
tough achievements please SEGA :3

Matriculated
10-23-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm hoping they're more creative than "get all A ranks". Something like a beat a certain level in a strict time limit.

GrAgOt
11-13-2008, 11:19 PM
achievements look much easier but there are a lot of collectables

Danxex
11-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Does anyone think the get a high score achievements will be exactly the same as the get all S's achievement in sonic the hedgehog? getting it was not bad but i REALLY dont feel like that again...

SuperPhillip
11-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Does anyone think the get a high score achievements will be exactly the same as the get all S's achievement in sonic the hedgehog? getting it was not bad but i REALLY dont feel like that again...

The game is nowhere near as unfinished, unpolished, and glitchy, so it won't be as much of a problem or chore. Unlike 2006, Unleashed is actually fun and plays rather well.

silver trivium
11-25-2008, 10:54 AM
sounds good i cant wait to play it later today !!!

SuperPhillip
11-26-2008, 05:46 AM
sounds good i cant wait to play it later today !!!

The only real problem I have with the game is one that Sonic Team never fails to fail at-- the camera.

You'd think they'd get someone competent to do it...

ntsshap4@aol.com
11-27-2008, 10:44 PM
wheres the walkthrough online? i cant find anything

KingBroly
11-28-2008, 02:53 AM
Sonic Unleashed is definitely more polished than Sonic 2006, but that's like saying pizza is awesome. It's obvious from the word go. Although there are still problems with both types of play (Hedgehog and Werehog)

I don't think the Werehog levels are abysmal, I just don't think they're good. Then about once or twice per level there are dick moves that aren't fun and because the mechanics aren't refined, they bring the levels down.

Monster
12-07-2008, 01:00 AM
Does anybody know how much hours needed for 1k?

qSasukep
12-16-2008, 02:08 AM
The only real problem I have with the game is one that Sonic Team never fails to fail at-- the camera.

i thought the cam was better then sonic 2, which it has based most of it on, but i havent played most of it to tell the facts:woop:

qSasukep
12-16-2008, 02:10 AM
ohp, my bad

Xzero
12-16-2008, 02:14 AM
i thought the cam was better then sonic 2, which it has based most of it on, but i havent played most of it to tell the facts:woop:

Just wait until you get to some of the later Werehog levels. You will be yelling at the camera to spin in no time. Sometimes it seems it won't move simply to make the board harder.

Sneaky Anderson
04-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Camera was never really a problem for me except for the final battle. Overall, Unleashed isn't the epitomy of a Sonic game but it ground 06 into the dust.

Oinkness
04-27-2009, 05:44 AM

If they never fail, then they always succeed. Go Sonic Team!

GOLD_sonic
05-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Best Sonic game in years, for sure! Easily better than Sonic 06, and Shadow. The Werehog was... ok... but the Sonic stages are a blast.

The game takes about 30 hours to get all achievements w/o a guide.

Dack124
05-09-2009, 12:39 AM
A lot of these achievements are very vague... For example: Knockout Brawler is Smash, smash and smash some more.

Barad
05-29-2009, 01:21 PM
there are some cool achievements here..

mayuri_
03-10-2010, 11:06 PM
I need to finish doing my hotdog missions and get my werehog maxed out, but I lent the game to my friend.

All i have to do is the werehog stages and eggmanland, everything else is complete with the hotdog missions

Dooby UK
07-19-2010, 01:22 PM
I finished the game back in December 08, a few weeks after having it and racked up a good 700G

Went back to it beginning of this year and happily earned my 1000G. The game isn't too hard once you get into it, you just need a lot of patience. My advice is to run through the Werehog stages as fast as possible and absolutely smash enemies, don't bother going around collecting rings, Sonic may be a werehog but you should stick to what Sonic does best and go fast as possible through them.

As for Sonic stages, well same applies really, although collecting rings is essential as you will need them to buy souvenirs and the like.

Didn't find achievements hard except Eggmanland Hotdog missions could easily drive people insane, all I can say is play through the level a bit, get used to it, then you should be able to finish it in 15 - 20 minutes like I can:woop:

Sonic fans should go for 1000G

Non-Sonic fans, I would say you could reach about 500G on this.

ScarecrowCeno
10-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Didn't find achievements hard except Eggmanland Hotdog missions could easily drive people insane, all I can say is play through the level a bit, get used to it, then you should be able to finish it in 15 - 20 minutes like I can:woop:

Sonic fans should go for 1000G

Non-Sonic fans, I would say you could reach about 500G on this.

I'd agree with this. Finally got Eggmanland's hot dog tonight, leaving me one achievment away, and that's mainly because I've spent ages focused on beating the carnival from Hell. The pipes section is by far the hardest, the last werehog section isn't too bad if you sue regualr Sonic to skip the first pit room.

Asuren
04-18-2012, 11:42 AM
This game requires a complete mastery of every level to get the full 1000. You can get about 910 without doing the hotdog missions, which require the full mastery of each level to complete. Fully upgrading there werewolf form requires a couple hours of a button-mashing grind with buying food if u don't go for the hotdog missions to collect experience. And eating all the foods achievement requires you to beat eggmanland without dying at least once.
And warning if you do go for those hotdog missions; the games is broken. It uses an auto-target system to lock on to objects to boost into for the day missions, or grab for the night missions. What happens is that the game doesn't always lock on to those objects, so you can fall to your death or mess up your times. Also, when you do lock onto those objects and hit the boost button, sometimes you go zooming past that object messing up you again. Each hotdog mission requires you to beat the board without dying, and the level 3 ring collecting missions make is so that you almost can't get hit. 9 hotdog missions for day stage and 6 for the night ones.