PDA

View Full Version : hey

s0uR S33K
04-12-2008, 06:02 PM
hey every body i no that there is a thread for this but everybody has been on like almost a year so does anybody want to boost in smack down vs raw 08, ncaa march maddness 08,halo 3, cod3, shadowrun, marvel ultimate alliance, forza 2 motor sports, and nba live 07 just send me a msg and tell what game and that you saw my post
ty

ShaunMichael80
04-12-2008, 06:06 PM
hey every body i no that there is a thread for this but everybody has been on like almost a year so does anybody want to boost in smack down vs raw 08, ncaa march maddness 08,halo 3, cod3, shadowrun, marvel ultimate alliance, forza 2 motor sports, and nba live 07 just send me a msg and tell what game and that you saw my post
ty

you can post in the Achievement Trading Threads in each one of those game forums

kiwi18
04-12-2008, 06:08 PM
When you got to the retail list on the left hand side, click on the game you want, click on the forum for the game, you will see at the top of each forum a thread that reads Achievement Trading Threads. Post your gamer tag, times easiest for you to get online to boost with others, and what achievements you need.