Clarify the producer points please

i have been looking for ages to see my total producer points when i notice that in the my challenges tab it says i have 210. i asked my friend to have a pop at a couple of my challenges again and the score stays the same. if one person play the same clip over and over without quiting i.e he presses retry does your points only go up once(10 points). cuz if so this is gonna take forever:eek:

thanks

p.s i did look at the site and other forums for the answer but couldn't find it

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/272/+ccBvQ==.jpgEA SPORTS™ GamerNet 5000

75 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgObtain 5000 Producer Points on EA SPORTS™ GamerNet.

This will be a challenging portion of Tiger 08 online. To get any points you must first save clips from your regular rounds of golf: i.e Single shots, holes, or full rounds. Then go to Gamernet and post your clips with any winning specifications you want. After your clips are posted, sit back and wait for people to play the clips. The longer they stay unbeaten and the more times they are challenged, the more points you get. You get 10 points every time the challenge is accepted and unbeaten, but only 1 point if your challenge gets beaten. You can have your friends play your challenges over and over to get this moving a little quicker.

Make sure if you are getting friend's to play the challenges for you, make sure they don't actually beat the challenge or you'll only get 1 point instead of 10. Hope that helps.

i am wondering the same thing.. one time i put a clip on i had like 300 producer points. then i looked after i had 320 points. then i went to look at my clip in the 9 hole showdown and the clip had a popularity of 14 but i only got 20 points. any help would be appreciated.

bax i am thankful for your help but like i said i have read this before and to clarify my question i'm wanting to know that if my friend plays this clip 5 times will i get 10 points or 50? i think that the points may only go up when it says CHALLENGE ACCEPTED but if you press retry you get diddly squat. you can press preview if you fail and accept the challenge again which brings up the message...so anyone want to check this cz suicidefury is basically in the same position im in

• 1 month later...
bax i am thankful for your help but like i said i have read this before and to clarify my question i'm wanting to know that if my friend plays this clip 5 times will i get 10 points or 50? i think that the points may only go up when it says CHALLENGE ACCEPTED but if you press retry you get diddly squat. you can press preview if you fail and accept the challenge again which brings up the message...so anyone want to check this cz suicidefury is basically in the same position im in

I want to know this too, because I tried using my wife's gamertag and failed my gamernet challenges a bunch of times (hitting retry) and the score never went up. I think you might have to fail and then give up the challenge, then search for it again. But some clarification from someone who knows for sure would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...