PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got 1250? Time taken?

FroZeNSouL
04-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Just wondered if anyone has completed single player and Ambition of the Illuminus? (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49572)

Ive just completed the single player (29hours. Hunter lvl 10. Only a few free missions. Few hours upgrading with Grinders and synthing)
and wondering if really worth paying 6.99 + 8 quid for Online play and the expansion for 250GS?!

Anyone got an estimate on how long would take to get the expansion achivements??
Ive played alot of FFXI on the PC so used to hardship :P

Asariel
04-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I gather that two are yet to be found/implemented, likely bosses that haven't been put in the online version to date (hence why they are secret, so as not to spoil the surprise). There is a big update coming this month though I gather from reading the official forums, perhaps appearing in that. As to being worth it for the 250GS? Entirely personal on cost and how much you enjoy the game, would take more than that for me to pick up a MMORPG again however if you're a completionist it'll have to be done sometime. (Not sure of how popular it is but the servers have to close at some point). Moot point as you can't get the full 250 yet anyway.

neozophar
04-14-2008, 08:11 PM
There only 3 of the 5 achievements you can do now. BlackMagic16 is one of the most advenced player on that game on this forum ;) so he will tell us when the 5 will be avalible to open

Apple
04-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Well there is one person on MGC that has 1250. Whether he's a tester, developer I don't know. but he does have these achievements, and does know how to get them.

xX Evasive
04-16-2008, 02:28 PM
About the person who has 1250 there is obviosly something wrong with how he got the acheivments...

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?compareTo=LegendOfGS&tid=%09%5d%3bcn-n7%04%05

Software2
04-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Well, let's rephrase then... How long would it roughly take to do this without an uber powerful person helping you?

o0EVIL0o x360a
04-22-2008, 09:34 PM
I dunno how long it would take or when we'll find out about the last two achievements. But Blackmagic will definately know whenever that happens and I'm hoping he can run me through the expansion stuff real quick once the last two acheivements become available. ;)

FroZeNSouL
04-23-2008, 09:22 AM
Thanx guys for response
Got to admit i got strangely addicted to playing this, even though didnt particularly like it, but then again not much of an RPG lover.

Btw had a cunning plan ^_^
Saw that theres and online demo that gives u a temp hunter pass thing.
Would be possible to load demo, make pass, then go back into full game login and play till pass runs out??

o0EVIL0o x360a
04-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Why don't you try that out and let us know?? lol I'm curious as well.

blackmagic16
05-06-2008, 11:05 AM
There only 3 of the 5 achievements you can do now. BlackMagic16 is one of the most advenced player on that game on this forum ;) so he will tell us when the 5 will be avalible to open
I love complments. But I cant aggree, being that I barly play this anymore. But maybe a [erson whos been playing longer then most people that still play...

Vapourise
06-17-2008, 01:56 PM
my mate has 1190G so there will be a update with a new boss worth 60G

darkrico81
07-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Well, let's rephrase then... How long would it roughly take to do this without an uber powerful person helping you? Since most of them are offline that normally will take you about 8-11 hours depending on how fast you can blow through the missions to progress the story. The online ones you can get in only a few hours and you can do that with a small group on any difficulty to get them. Still waiting for that last one to open up and i'll be done with the achievements on here