PDA

View Full Version : FREE MLB 2K6 or NBA Live 06

jorGe62990
04-14-2008, 01:32 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you register over at Goozex.com this month, they give you one free trade worth 100 points. At that site 2 of the easiest 1000's are worth 100 points. They are MLB 2K6 and NBA Live 06 (There is also PGR 3, but that isn't exactly easy). You can choose one, and then get it shipped to your house absolutely free. No credit card is required. Just enter your email address, billing address, and you're good. Make sure you activate your account through the email and then you can pick a game. You can poke around there to find out more about how the whole thing works, but I guarantee this isn't a scam. Just trying to help out members who want an easy 1000! Do it quick because it is spreading around the internet fast and it ends at the end of the month!

www.Goozex.com (http://www.Goozex.com)

[referral link removed. appreciate the notice of the free game, but please don't advertise for yourself. ~Pants]

Sanction
04-14-2008, 02:59 AM
Do we keep the game?

How does it work...?

synister EFFECT
04-14-2008, 03:12 AM
That's pretty cool, but I guess it's not allowed since it is considered advertisement. Btw, since I might as well take advantage of this, where do you obtain the free 100 points from on that site?

muters
04-14-2008, 03:15 AM
Knackers, it seems to only be for the US, Canada and Bermuda. Oh well, thanks for the tip anyhow. :)

jorGe62990
04-14-2008, 03:19 AM
I'll try to explain it to you but you're probably better off reading THIS PAGE. (http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/about_howitworks.asp)

Basically everyone registered there is trading games that they already own. If I have a game that I beat or just do not want, I can put it into my game library. Each game is worth a certain amount of "Goozex points". The point value is determined on popularity and demand of the game. MLB 2K6 and NBA Live 06 are the cheapest (100 points) because practically no one plays them anymore.

Anyway, once the game is in your library, people will request it if they want it. Once they request it, you can either ship it to them or just deny it. Once it is shipped, you receive the amount of points the game is worth and can use them towards any other game. **Shipping games is NOT required to get one of these two games for free**

Goozex Points go towards games (EX: MLB 2K6 = 100 Points). There is also something called trade points. Basically to have one game shipped to you, it costs one trade point. When signing up you get 1 free trade point. Also, when you refer someone and they make a trade, you also get 100 points and 1 trade point. (BTW, I understand why the referral link was removed, but I just posted it because you get an extra 100 points and a trade point when signing up from a referral.)

I hope that makes sense, and also hope you guys take advantage of a free game!

**And remember: NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED**

antnie
04-14-2008, 03:24 AM
I am never giving up my email or password to any video game related sites anymore. People might steal your gamertag or some crazy stuff. But it sounds like a good offer. I tell my bro to do it.

jorGe62990
04-14-2008, 03:26 AM
I am never giving up my email or password to any video game related sites anymore. People might steal your gamertag or some crazy stuff. But it sounds like a good offer. I tell my bro to do it.
You do not have to supply the site with your gamertag. Although I did sign up today, the site does look very reliable and I did do my own personal background check on it to see if it was legit, and everything came up clean. I understand it may look too good to be true, but it really is legit.

synister EFFECT
04-14-2008, 03:30 AM
ah, yes, I think I have heard of this before. I believe some people have/used to have this in their signature as I remember the little monser guy holding a controller.

This sounds like a good deal, but I will not try it because, like antnie said, I do not want my account hacked or anything.

CORPSE CRISIS
04-14-2008, 03:34 AM
ok......can anyone clairify this site to be safe....im not tryin to be a prick i just want everyone to be careful...

Fonkey Monkey
04-14-2008, 03:38 AM
i signed up about 20 minutes ago. hopefully it doesnt take too long to ship! it is a very safe site though its been around for a while, if it wasnt it wouldve been stopped a while ago.

CORPSE CRISIS
04-14-2008, 03:41 AM
i signed up about 20 minutes ago. hopefully it doesnt take too long to ship! it is a very safe site though its been around for a while, if it wasnt it wouldve been stopped a while ago. o ok well u no how people get when they never herd of the site before......

Drewman
04-14-2008, 04:12 AM
I just registered, i think i understand how it works.
Ok so, when some one request your game you send it to Goozex and then they send it to them? and vice versa?

Tussell
04-14-2008, 04:21 AM
Yeah, the site is safe. I know that.

I just don't have the patience nor do I have the energy to want to do that crap. Takes too long. :p

HoodMod
04-14-2008, 05:58 AM
Yeah, the site is safe. I know that.

I just don't have the patience nor do I have the energy to want to do that crap. Takes too long. :p

Well ordering the free game I got with sign-up took about five minutes. That's all I'm ever doing, but it's very fast and easy.

DwayneDays
04-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Just signed up, I was tempted to get the greatness that is sneak king but I stepped back

KWEY516
04-14-2008, 05:27 PM
i got sneak king and big bumpin for free a while ago this site is legit dont worry i wanted to put up some old games but ended up trading them in

Impulse
04-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Damn you Americans, I cnt even play MLB, and i love baseball.. Not region free either :(

newbsicle
04-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks for pointing this out. I might actually trade some games out this way.

Telexen
04-14-2008, 07:23 PM
I bit. Says I have 18 people ahead of me...meaning I probably won't get it for a while. Oh well, would only have been an achievement game anyway - and I swore to myself I wouldn't be a lamer that plays sports games to get achievements. I love baseball, but MLB 2k6 was above and beyond one of the worst I've ever played (on original Xbox).

Blackjaw x
04-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Not sure why your referral was removed...
Considering you're referring us there, you deserve credit for... referring us there.

You also went about it in a good way, posting the regular link first then at the bottom throwing in your referral link.

Oh well.

jorGe62990
04-14-2008, 07:31 PM
I doesn't really matter to me...The referral got both me and whomever else signed up from the link an extra 100 points and 1 trade credit.

Either way, I just wanted to let all you guys now about this rare opportunity to get free games.

Evarist0 X
04-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Thx for the info man. One question though, once they're gonna send me the game, do I get an e-mail noticing me about it?

jorGe62990
04-14-2008, 08:19 PM
As soon as you get a match for the trade you will be notified. If the person holding the game agrees to it, they will then notify you of a ship date. You will then receive the game and be able to keep it forever.

puLawman
04-15-2008, 01:23 PM
As soon as you get a match for the trade you will be notified. If the person holding the game agrees to it, they will then notify you of a ship date. You will then receive the game and be able to keep it forever.

I signed up last week and having already traded off one of my oldies. Basically this is a trading site with the exception of using points and trading points. This allows Goozex to basically be responsible for any trades gone wrong (which is nice).

Trading is all up to the user your trading with. Goozex allows a "shipped same day" or "shipped within three days" options for sellers. It allows you to communicate with seller as well. Try it out, I've had no problems yet.

Darth Heyburt
04-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Another reason to be pissed at US gamers... getting easy games like NCAA and College Hoops, MLB Etc... now you get them for free...

Damn your lame sporting country ;)

WestRoad
04-15-2008, 06:31 PM
I just registered and I am 23 in line for MLB2k6.

Telexen
04-17-2008, 06:40 AM
They caught on and changed the point value of MLB 2k6 (haven't checked the other NBA game) to 150...

fuzzy510
04-17-2008, 09:13 AM
I'm a frequent Goozex user, and I've got to say, it's pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. I've gotten rid of multiple games that the GameStops of the world either wouldn't take or would give me $1 for, and all I have to do is just go to the post office once in a while.

As an aside, I figured it was worth mentioning that it was actually created by a fellow University of Maryland student. He won some sort of entrepreneurship prize for it.
________
FIX PS3 (http://fixps3.info/)

jorGe62990
04-17-2008, 06:55 PM
They caught on and changed the point value of MLB 2k6 (haven't checked the other NBA game) to 150...
The point value automatically increases or decreases depending on the supply and demand of the game...They are not trying to rip you off, but they probably have realized that their free game promotion is causing an extreme strain on both MLB 2K6 and NBA Live 06.

rsxdelerium
04-17-2008, 09:47 PM
They did bump up both games to 150. The only things left for 100 are demo discs and a few XBLA games. I think I'll just do it and get an arcade game although I wonder how that works?

o0 TommyGuns 0o
04-17-2008, 11:03 PM
this is awsome jorge thanks alot just signed up