PDA

View Full Version : Mistake in the Guide!

The Danielnator
04-14-2008, 05:22 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/119/s37.jpgExplorer100 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgYou have collected all the secret eggs
Daret Town: After you unlock the right side of the gate, you'll get to the third flaming house. Once the citizens put out the fire, go to follow the stairs to the top of the house. Instead of going out the door, head away from the door (onto a beam) balance along the beam until you get to the small platform with the egg on top.

The description is incorrect and could very well cost you the egg! It should read something like this.

After you open the left side of the gate you will help the villagers put out the fire in a second house, you will enter the second house and proceed into the main area by the gate. Here you will help the villagers put out the flames in a third house. When you enter the third house which had flames put out by the villagers head through the wall and up the stairs and at the exit to the balcony there will be some debris, clear it and proceed onto the beam opposite the doorway to the balcony. Follow the beam to find the egg. This is done BEFORE opening the right side of the gate.

Perfectionist66
04-15-2008, 04:59 AM
Haha arn't we mr. perfectionist? well I guess you can head over to the submit thread and put in an edit if your that anal about it, otherwise I think its fine. I was able to easily find the egg on my own, but maybe its different for others.

towelie07
05-11-2008, 09:06 PM
I thought the description was okay. I just hated balancing on the beam.

Spud 923
05-19-2008, 04:49 PM
yh balancing on that beam is hard

Crimson Drifter
06-23-2008, 03:26 AM
I found that egg easisly my first time using the guide

stonedpimpdaddy
09-17-2008, 06:37 PM
ill try to keep that in mind.

GoFFe
10-03-2008, 09:22 PM
I thought the description was okay. I just hated balancing on the beam. I was actually surprised it was so hard to navigate to the other side of the beam.

Probably because of the shitty camera. You can't see a thing really, especially not the beam.

H2O I
08-25-2009, 09:03 PM
wow thats so dumb. cuz it was super easy to find that egg with the description even if it wasnt exactly right.