PDA

View Full Version : I've seen every episode of Lost, and I never remember....

Ritual Beating
04-14-2008, 07:49 AM
The main characters searching dark rooms for fuses for about half the episode.

So why exactly is the putz main character of this game confind to running to posts and searching for needles in pre-rendered haystacks?

sensespanic
04-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Haha the reason . . . .

This games sucks - -pure and simple. As a whole it really does the show an injustice because it would turn people off to the show who have never seen the show before. This game could have been so much better but it has been reduced to nothing more than an easy 1000 (the only upside).

PLANET TERR0R
04-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Have to agree, love the show, hate the game.... They should have put a LOT more time into it and made it better...

CORPSE CRISIS
04-17-2008, 05:42 PM
this game was actually pretty fun along with easy achievements...and the story is somwhat realated to the show..

alexsimms
04-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Good to know... I was planning on playing the game because I like the show... probably still pick it up for the Achievements, but now I am not expecting much in the way of gameplay.

arsenal0119
04-18-2008, 01:03 AM
Actually, to answer the question, I think it was when they (the Lost guys) went to the Black Rock (pirate ship) to get dynamite, even if its not in the game

p0rtfan
06-02-2008, 11:03 AM
a real dissapointment, but an easy 1000 :)

TheGoalslammer
06-02-2008, 05:00 PM
I went through the whole game in 6 hours and have 830 of 1000. Hadn't even looked at the list here. It'll probably take me another hour to hit the ones I've missed.

boofarama
06-15-2008, 05:05 AM
i just printed out the achievement guide since I heard the game was really easy achievement thats a shame love the show..

gatorbait
07-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Good thing I'm not a fan of the show since I didn't have too much to be let down on. I thought it was not bad for how long it lasted. After playing through and thinking back to the few episodes I saw it's ashame that this is all they could come up with for a game. The show leads itself to be a great video game but sadly they know they just had to put out a 'Lost' game to get some fans to play it instead of actually putting out a good game that follows the Lost story.

doom3killer
07-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Good thing I'm not a fan of the show since I didn't have too much to be let down on.

I'm a huge Lost fan, and the game didn't let me down

fuzzy510
07-10-2008, 09:30 PM
What really pissed me off was not that the fuse minigames sucked, which they did, but that it was the only minigame that they put in. There's no other way to work in a minigame besides forcing me to search throughout Dharma stations for fuses?

No wonder the Dharma Initiative failed.
________
Upskirt Video (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/42/upskirt/videos/1)