PDA

View Full Version : online all the time achievement

Hom 2 icH
04-14-2008, 04:15 PM
i need help
i have played 62 games and still havent gotten the achievement.
i know the guide says that you can alternate quitting but i have a feeling that quitting doesn't count as a game played

help please

ejbadger
04-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Just make sure that you have played 50 Ranked matches. Team play does not count toward these. It would probably be advised to not quit, however you are credited with a win if your opponent quits.

Hom 2 icH
04-14-2008, 04:29 PM
i have played 62 ranked versus games, but i have quit 28% of the time so im wonderin if quitting doesnt count...help

ejbadger
04-14-2008, 04:36 PM
You don't actually play the game if you've quit 28% of the time. That's roughly 17 games that you haven't played til the end. You've still got a way to go partner.

Hom 2 icH
04-14-2008, 11:21 PM
why have you gotten this achievemennt?
and if you have did you quit and it gave you the game record

ejbadger
04-15-2008, 04:18 PM
No, I played all of the games to the finish. Don't quit anyway, that's not sportsmanlike.

Hom 2 icH
04-21-2008, 04:32 PM
never mind, i got it, i just wasnt the lead profile and when i changed it it unlocked

thanks for the help
forum closed!

DChiarelli
04-25-2008, 05:17 AM
i dont like the fact how u have to be the lead profile to get achievements

EvoLveR84
05-04-2008, 04:38 PM
i dont like the fact how u have to be the lead profile to get achievements
Yeah its just laziness on the part of the developers. Its also annoying that in GTA4 you can only have one save file per gamertag. Which means if your buddies come over wanting to play and not wanting to sit through an hour of introductory shit, they HAVE to play it on your name.

So damn annoying. If developers had sense they'd figure out a way to allow users to transfer save game files without giving the recipient gamerscore from the game.

In other words, if player A hasnt played a game yet, and player B gives player A his 100% game save file, player A should still be able to play the save file, but the achievements wouldn't unlock. Like make it so only the creator of the game save file will unlock achievements with that game save.