PDA

View Full Version : Got to 100... no achievement

aPerfektFIaw
07-27-2006, 09:56 PM
---I'm not posting here anymore... sorry I have a life and I don't waste it lying to little kids---

I AsSa55In I
07-31-2006, 06:10 AM
um...you don`t have the high score achievement either.But the achievement works fine me and 2 other peaple got it today.you must not have been on default settings

thieflordgamer
07-31-2006, 06:38 AM
That sucks. But you've never really played the game before and you say you got to wave 100? Damn. You must've been really good at the arcade version of Joust...

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
07-31-2006, 07:07 AM
BS!!!!!!! Wow you didn't do this and if you did it's because your stupid glitches don't work for arcade games like smash tv and joust and robotron.

thieflordgamer
07-31-2006, 07:09 AM
Well we were all thinking it, and Blitz said it, lol.

aPerfektFIaw
07-31-2006, 01:26 PM
ummm i didnt use the "stupid" glitch... it doesnt work for Joust anyway, did I not say that on another thread??

I'm not the type of person to lie about shit like that, im 23 years old, i have a f*cking life unlike some of you kids on this forum.

I don't make it a point to mess with people like that, SORRY I have better things to do with my time and I don't waste my sense of humor on pre-pubescent strangers... and I'm sorry I even MENTIONED it.

But I'll make a video of Smash tv and Robotron, if someone can tell me how, so I can shove this right in some of your faces.

Tyger7
07-31-2006, 02:03 PM
get the program/hardware that lets you records stuff straight from tv to computer, its $110 and less, google dazzler

thieflordgamer
07-31-2006, 05:31 PM
Great way to flame and spam up the forums... Don't you think it's pretty unlikely that a guy who says that he never played Joust much got to level 100 easily, when it's almost been declared possible by the game's creator? All I was saying was that it's unlikely, I wasn't insulting you in any way, just looking at the facts. And you really shouldn't complain about little kids on the site when you're maturity level is obviously lower than most members'. There was no need to get angry, that's all I'm saying.

aPerfektFIaw
07-31-2006, 06:10 PM
did i say i never played the game?? in my first post i said i havent played the game much on the live arcade... meaning i havent been able to rack up points

and ill quote you "Damn. You must've been really good at the arcade version of Joust..."

not only did i play it in the arcade when i was younger, not only do i have it on my computer, but i also have a classic midway arcade machine sitting right here with joust and a few other games on it...

the game is so easy... Just sit on the bottom of the middle of the screen in most levels and wait for the enemies to fly at you then tap A twice to float up just before they reach you to kill them... its NOT hard and i dont need 99 lives to do it... i dont know WHY everyones complaining about how hard this game is...

BUT if you came on here, A BOARD where I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON saying that they didnt get the achievement that should have been awarded for completing the task required to unlock it, if you came on here after playing a game for WELL over an hour and said you didnt get an achievement for doing something, and someone sits here and calls you a liar, im sure it would irk you as well... I WAS LOOKING for information regarding why i didnt get my achievements and instead of an answer i got "BS!!!!!!! Wow you're such a liar, you didn't do this"

and then i got "Well we were all thinking it, and Blitz said it, lol."

HAHAHAHA real funny... so i ask, who flamed first? and Spamming??? nothing about what i asked or said was unsolicited...

if no one has an answer FINE, but i dont need someone calling me names and others agreeing...

whatever happened to the good old days when i could come on the internet looking for answers and GET them without being ridiculed and belittled by peurile and infantile people.

this doesnt need to go further, ill just call midway and see if i can even ATTEMPT to get an answer from them... doubt it though
all i wanted was a simple answer from here if someone had it, but thanks for helping anyways.

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
07-31-2006, 07:16 PM
Only 2 people in the world have gotten the get to level 100 achievement and you expecet me to believe that all of a sudden you just decided to get it. And you are the only person I know that didn't get the achievement for high score and wave 30.

The Killer 47
07-31-2006, 07:18 PM
I had hoped this little trick would work, but it appears it doesn't.:(

aPerfektFIaw
07-31-2006, 07:33 PM
Only 2 people in the world have gotten to level 100 and you expecet me to believe that all of a sudden you just decided to get it. And you are the only person I know that didn't get the achievement for high score and wave 30.
cant you read? in my first post i said what i was most pissed about was not getting THOSE 2 achievements on the way.... Ive tried a few more times and they STILL wont unlock...

im ranked #10 on the leaderboard dont you think i SHOULD have gotten the high score achievement?!?!?!

and by the way... 2 people in the world?!?! pshhh are you freaking kidding me? thats a lie in itself... so you mean to tell me that in the 24 years this game has come out, only 2 people have gotten to wave 100?? just because its on xbox arcade doesnt make it easier... i guarantee i got to wave 100 before you were even born

oh and by the by... No, i dont expect you to believe me that all of a sudden i tried to get it... i really could give 2 shits anymore what you say or believe, just stop being an asshole about it...

i came to this board to help people, and look for help... and ive done both... if this shit doesnt concern you, or youre jealous, then your thoughts arent worth 2 cents

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
07-31-2006, 08:37 PM
cant you read? in my first post i said what i was most pissed about was not getting THOSE 2 achievements on the way.... Ive tried a few more times and they STILL wont unlock...

im ranked #10 on the leaderboard dont you think i SHOULD have gotten the high score achievement?!?!?!

and by the way... 2 people in the world?!?! pshhh are you freaking kidding me? thats a lie in itself... so you mean to tell me that in the 24 years this game has come out, only 2 people have gotten to wave 100?? just because its on xbox arcade doesnt make it easier... i guarantee i got to wave 100 before you were even born

oh and by the by... No, i dont expect you to believe me that all of a sudden i tried to get it... i really could give 2 shits anymore what you say or believe, just stop being an asshole about it...

i came to this board to help people, and look for help... and ive done both... if this shit doesnt concern you, or youre jealous, then your thoughts arent worth 2 cents

Like I said earlier you can't do the lives glitch and get the achievement, that's the only reason why you're on the leaderboards. And yeah only two people in the world have gotten the achievement.

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=14&z=&c=

I AsSasSiN I
07-31-2006, 09:15 PM
[And yeah only two people in the world have gotten the achievement.

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=14&z=&c=[/quote

I got it but it won`t register at mygamercard anybody know why?

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
07-31-2006, 09:22 PM

Prove it then

aPerfektFIaw
07-31-2006, 09:58 PM
Like I said earlier you can't do the lives glitch and get the achievement, that's the only reason why you're on the leaderboards. And yeah only two people in the world have gotten the achievement.

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=14&z=&c=

when you say 2 people in the world youre only talking about x-box - this game has been out for 24 years... i got to wave 100 when i was younger BEFORE xbox existed.... and i did it again.... and like i said, I DIDNT USE THE GLITCH, it doesnt work for Joust...

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
07-31-2006, 10:00 PM
when you say 2 people in the world youre only talking about x-box - this game has been out for 24 years... i got to wave 100 when i was younger BEFORE xbox existed.... and i did it again.... and like i said, I DIDNT USE THE GLITCH, it doesnt work for Joust...
Yeah thats why this is XBOX360achievements.org

aPerfektFIaw
07-31-2006, 11:05 PM

hey, you got it... i just checked your thing on the leaderboard and you got it... did it justeventually show up on its own? or did you have to talk to someone to take care of it???

all of you talkin shit should shut your mouths now... its a freakin game glitch... i just tried getting high score and wave 30 again and THEY WONT UNLOCK... IM ON DEFAULT SETTINGS... and im not using a glitch that DOESNT WORK... I'M number 11 on the leaderboard now... THIS guy ( I ASSASSIN I ) messaged me and asked me online why he couldnt get it either, and all of a sudden POOF its there?!

you guys were ignorant for calling me a liar, its a friggin glitch in the game for some people, for some reason

I GUESS THAT MAKES 3 people in the world and I will soon be 4 when I find out what the hell is keeping my achievements from unlocking

I AsSasSiN I
07-31-2006, 11:09 PM
Prove it then

im 9th in the world in joust.check the leaderboards 2 night you`ll see me 1st

thieflordgamer
07-31-2006, 11:26 PM
Look at any of my posts and you will see that I didn't call you a liar. I just said it was unlikely. And you never responded to me saying that you actually did play it in the arcade. Instead you left that little detail out and decided to flame me for no apparent reason. If I said that I just got to wave 100 on Robotron, you can't deny that you would think it was unlikely. That's not calling me a liar, just saying you'll believe it when you see it. No one instigated your anger before your first angry post.

TimidKillah
07-31-2006, 11:44 PM
Well this was productive.......:mad:

Sorry aPerfektFIaw

aPerfektFIaw
08-01-2006, 02:02 AM
its alright... i would just appreciate that if someone has the answer to let me know...

Assassin... how and when did yours show up??
do you even know that you have it yet??
it is there, go check

I AsSasSiN I
08-01-2006, 03:23 AM
its alright... i would just appreciate that if someone has the answer to let me know...

Assassin... how and when did yours show up??
do you even know that you have it yet??
it is there, go check

um...i beat wave 100 on default,sorry yours didn`t work tho. :(
moving on up 2nd in the world now and still going.

aPerfektFIaw
08-01-2006, 03:34 AM
didnt you send me a message on live saying yours didnt show up?

I AsSasSiN I
08-01-2006, 03:49 AM
didnt you send me a message on live saying yours didnt show up?

No...once i learned that wave 100 was out i got it 1st try.

aPerfektFIaw
08-01-2006, 09:15 PM
i realllly dont have the patience to get to wave 100 again... :mad:

BlazeDragon132
08-07-2006, 02:53 AM
I see 5 people who got 200 points. It is not impossible like GRAW...

The Remdizzle
01-20-2011, 08:53 AM
hahaha this shit is funny!