PDA

View Full Version : Cheat-code$$$$s

TheBo$S_313
04-15-2008, 09:46 PM
CAN SOME1 PL3ASE TELL ME WERE U PUT THE CHEAT CODES IN BECAUSE THEY SAY THERE R CHEATS BUT I DONT KNO WERE 2 PUT THEM IN?????? PLEASE HELP THANKS 4 WHO EVER DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):confused::confused::conf used::confused:

RPDfire
04-15-2008, 11:53 PM
There arn't any cheats in this game (Pretty Shore??) but if there were go to the options menu and there would be a cheat section.

ROOKdaddyPIMP
04-19-2008, 06:04 PM
There arn't any cheats in this game (Pretty Shore??) but if there were go to the options menu and there would be a cheat section.

I think you mean pretty SURE???? ;) That is basic English by the way...

And yes there are cheats. I think you have to enter them when you are looking at the Cards Album. Just wait until the instructions appear at the bottom I think its X or something.

RPDfire
04-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Why would they put cheats to get cards. It's all about collecting and earning. There are no cheats looked up everywhere. Those r just the card numbers and what u need to do to get them.

BigRog69
05-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Why would they put cheats to get cards. It's all about collecting and earning. There are no cheats looked up everywhere. Those r just the card numbers and what u need to do to get them.There is a cheat menu. You hit x to bring it up when you are in the card album.

2k6 had it, it was Derek Jeter
2k7 had it, it was Derek Jeter
2k8 has it but No one has figured out the cheat

Martin Biron
05-17-2008, 04:50 AM
taken from gamefaqs Codes Enter at title screen Unlocks all star teams Down, Up, Left trigger, Right trigger Unlocks legends Up, Down, Left, Right