PDA

View Full Version : Don't Understand

bigzie19
04-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Just got this game a couple of days ago and dont understand anything about it at all...

M85A21
04-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Well tell us what yo don't understand, I'm sure some of the people who completed it will tell you.

DeathMinion111
04-21-2008, 01:17 AM
Give it a couple of hours and you'll get the hang of it.

Lucent Beam
04-21-2008, 01:20 AM
Yeah I felt pretty lost when I first popped in this game. No tutorial or anything..... Look up a walkthrough on GameFAQS.com and see if something on there can help you. I've only played like half an hour of it and I still haven't really figured out what exactly you can do to make your chances of winning better.

Ducino
06-01-2008, 09:43 AM
lol this is an easy game..
Nothing hard to understand

M85A21
06-01-2008, 03:12 PM

According to you, but not to others.

Lucent Beam
06-01-2008, 04:17 PM

If you've never played an Empire games before and don't read the manual, the game itself never tells you the point of what to do. That's why some people think it's hard.

If someone had told me:
You need to take over all the pieces of China. You control your other officers in battle with the d-pad. If you capture the general of a region that has multiple areas, you get them all. Make sure you capture a region that lets you create horse saddles so you can start riding a horse, but make sure you make the item with "Production" and then equip it at the start of the level. Levels go by faster if you start with a "Neutral Start" card, and you can win in like 5 minutes, so consult and get new cards until you get that one. During levels, you need to make sure the blue line reaches all the way from your camp to the other main camp in order for the general to appear or to capture it.then I wouldn't have been confused for the first hour or so.

fatlumpking
04-02-2009, 04:44 PM
ive sed this 4b now but i cant find if some sed somthing about it so. where do u get weps????? pls help :(