PDA

View Full Version : Can you play the campaign in co-op?

daninthemix
04-17-2008, 04:44 PM
I'm thinking about maybe getting this but I was wondering, can you play the campaign in co-op like Halo 3 and get the relevant achievements, or doesn't Halo 2 have that feature?

Halo 3 solo is boring...

Perfectionist66
04-18-2008, 10:01 PM
no. trust me, legendary sucks!! I tried everything to get co-op. My best tip is to just be a h2 whore for a weekend and learn to be stealthy, skipping most battles, instead of fighting them out.

Pyrix
07-20-2008, 11:17 PM
You cannot co-op on H2V, but if you want the Legendary achievement, just do the file-name technique glitch (I am sure it is here somewhere).

Sh4d0w5h1ft3r
12-13-2010, 02:27 AM
You cannot co-op on Halo 2 for PC. It's really tricky and difficult to play on Legendary, but look on Youtube and other sites to get help and tips. My best advice is to abuse the Plasma pistol and Battle Rifle combo. This will be a GOD-SEND for Elites and Brutes. Basically, charge up the Plasma pistol, blast the Elite/Brute with the fully charged shot, quickly switch to your Battle Rifle, and put three bullets into there ugly face. :p
Get really good at that, because you're going to use it A LOT on Legendary. Heck, you'll practically use it for the whole game. Like I said, look for "Halo 2 Speed runs" on youtube and you should find nice little tricks/tips to help you get past harder areas. Patience is a virtue my friend. I'm currently working on my Legendary run-through as well... so I know your pain all too well.:mad:

Crazyfulla
12-22-2010, 08:08 AM
nope...Halo 2 doesn't have co-op which can be a pain when trying to finish on legendary... i tend to use the n00b combo (plasma pistol and BR) and try to sprint past as much of the level as possible (the arbiter's active camo is good for that)
but keep at it and you'll eventually get it

(maybe i should take my advice and start playing again)