PDA

View Full Version : glitch or something wrong with the game?

Heinrich6745
04-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Ok everybody i have soemthing to say about this game.

I bought this game when it came out but sold it a few months back cause i did not play it anymore cause of something that went wrong.
I beat the first story on hunter and i went onto the next story but once i got a bit farther into the game(still at the beginning) i had a glitch or something but i cant remember what it was cause it was so long ago but all i do remember is that i could not continue with the game.

what im wanting to know is this:

has this happen to anybody before, and can it be fixed some how.
if i rent it or something should i just try to unlock all the achievements i can for it if it lets me?

and if you use cheats does it block the achievements?(cause i was thinking i could use cheats on the first story just to beat it and get that over with)

P.S. this is not the only game to have made me stop, Condemned: Criminal orgins was the other game, i was at the library level and when i turned the breakers on to find rosa i would use the crowbar to brake the gate open and the crackheads or whatever run to the elavator after they are gone and u go into it and press the button to go up or whatever nothing happen it was just stuck or something so i tried to restart the level and go to a last checkpoint many times but to no prevail...

can both of these games just be a fluke or something so i can finally rent them both and beat them(sold both of them cause of the problems) cause i would really like to get the full 1000/1000, a few of my friends have gotten the full 1000 on them plus quite a few of you guys on this forum iv seen have them...

VeNGeD
04-17-2008, 09:20 PM
thats never happend to me in FarCry but i didnt play it that much

ShaunMichael80
04-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Ok everybody i have soemthing to say about this game.

I bought this game when it came out but sold it a few months back cause i did not play it anymore cause of something that went wrong.
I beat the first story on hunter and i went onto the next story but once i got a bit farther into the game(still at the beginning) i had a glitch or something but i cant remember what it was cause it was so long ago but all i do remember is that i could not continue with the game.

what im wanting to know is this:

has this happen to anybody before, and can it be fixed some how.
if i rent it or something should i just try to unlock all the achievements i can for it if it lets me?

and if you use cheats does it block the achievements?(cause i was thinking i could use cheats on the first story just to beat it and get that over with)

P.S. this is not the only game to have made me stop, Condemned: Criminal orgins was the other game, i was at the library level and when i turned the breakers on to find rosa i would use the crowbar to brake the gate open and the crackheads or whatever run to the elavator after they are gone and u go into it and press the button to go up or whatever nothing happen it was just stuck or something so i tried to restart the level and go to a last checkpoint many times but to no prevail...

can both of these games just be a fluke or something so i can finally rent them both and beat them(sold both of them cause of the problems) cause i would really like to get the full 1000/1000, a few of my friends have gotten the full 1000 on them plus quite a few of you guys on this forum iv seen have them...

Those scenarios with your games are something i have not heard. I did however come across a glitch in my game that stopped having the dead birds spawn in the Condemned. So i couldn't get Condemned complete due to that.I'm sure it's just the game, Can you get another copy?

Heinrich6745
04-17-2008, 09:45 PM
yea i can go buy it or rent it from some place

i want to sigh up for gamefly but i dont have a credit card(i think i can ask my grandma cause she helps me out on this kinda stuff)

gamefly=help for gamerscore and i want mine higher(started whoring about nov)

boofarama
07-05-2008, 06:09 AM
lol never heard of this happening sry dude