PDA

View Full Version : Create Your Own Video Game Concept...

WRETCHES
04-18-2008, 03:08 AM
Think of a unique idea for a video game that would be cool if it was really developed and you could play it. Think of something you have always wanted to be made a video game, but was never made. You have take into consideration the gameplay AND the story.

UNDERWALLY
04-20-2008, 04:06 AM
Grand Theft Auto: Mexico lol I don't know, almost everythig has been made :p

Lordvader178
04-20-2008, 05:08 AM
An RPG that dosen't end when you finish the main quest, has no invisible barriers, over 600 weapons and is set in some cool fantasy world. Like Oblivion, but much better (not that oblivion is bad, i love it).

InsidiouSin
04-20-2008, 05:15 AM
I've always wanted to play one of the RPG's bad guys side of the story. Tired of playing the hero side and wondering what the hell and how the hell the villian was able to do such to try and screw me over. Breath of Fire IV hit close to it but not enough for me to enjoy fully. Something along the lines stretched past what I typed.

Jicholls
04-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Yeah a RPG that lets you go online for free. Like a WoW concept except better. Have a level cap of 100 and takes a long time to get there and stuff. And have updates that raise levels and enter new weapons over the game time. Also would love to see a game that has you playing evil. - saw someone with that post - The new Star Wars game (Force Unleashed) Enables you to go good or evil throughout the story line. I can't wait.

botafogo007
04-20-2008, 04:14 PM
A World War II on-rail shooter--you know, with Nazis and stuff. What the world really needs is for someone to make a game like that.

EvilKatarn
04-20-2008, 06:04 PM
A third person action, where you play a photographer, who risks his life to get pictures of the huge creatures, that are going to soon destroy earth. The point is, that it's a bit like Assassins Creed, where you have a good ability to move and evade shit fast, but if you get caught.. well.. Of course you have to take pictures too. Oh and the locales should be well-known and destroyable by the monster. Like just imagine, being chased by a monstrocity that's half a kilometer in height, just pushing the Eiffel tower to pieces.

soccerplaya13cj
04-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Ok get this.

Third Person Shooter

You are this gigantic humanoid outcasted by society. The world is at war and divides itself, and countries are in nuclear warfare. Paris gets nuked. You hear that there are some people left and healthy, but others are mutated. You have to decide to get and get those who outcasted you or help those trying to kill the healthy. You get uber guns and what not, then destroy everything.

artvandel4y
04-20-2008, 10:28 PM
There has never been a good game where you play as a cop and do somewhat realistic police stuff. When a cop shoots people, he has questions to answer. I'm not saying no shooting, but killing people has consequences most of the time.

So it would be an action RPG of sorts. But it would not be like every other video game ever. You're going to be shooting up a drug den, bring back up, because when your guy gets shot, crouching behind a crate for 10 seconds won't make it much better.

The moral choices police officers make have been material for prime time television the past 40 years. So why have cop videogames all been so half assed, especially in plot?

Method
04-20-2008, 11:09 PM
I would like to see a MMO RPG like World of Warcraft on the 360. And I'm talking about one done right. Where you can interact with your headset and anyone close to you can hear what you're saying. This would make conversations easier. Also no crappy monthly fees. You buy the game and you play, that simple! I've head some new MMO's are in development for the 360, I hope they rock!

cORnDogZ
04-23-2008, 02:53 AM
An MMO GTA game would be so freakin sweet, but I bet it would be total chaos all the time :eek:

Sir Xazor
04-23-2008, 02:56 AM
You might think im stupid because i do not want this kind of game to be developed for us to develop our own game...this could mean as end of video game industries. Because, if we develop our perfect game to ourselves, we might lose our interests in buying other games. So, no. :P idk...just a thought that popped in my mind when i first see this thread.