PDA

View Full Version : huh?

Bzook
04-18-2008, 10:00 AM
So i was looking at someones achievment list today, comparing their game list to my game list and i noticed they had 750 points or so in stranglehold, while i only have around 300, so i decide to compare to see which achievments they have that I dont.

Thats when i noticed something that kinda of made my brain go "huh?"

This person has all the lvls of difficulty achievments unlocked, including hardboiled mode... but has NONE of the achievments for completing the levels...

Ive played thru on casual, so i have that one, but i also have all of the lvl completion achievments, and they dont have any. none what-so-ever... but have all the "Beat the game on xx difficulty" unlocked.

is there some type of a bug that im not aware of, or is something wrong with this persons list? hax of some sort perhaps?

:Bounce:

W. Samuel Jones III
04-18-2008, 01:19 PM
So i was looking at someones achievment list today, comparing their game list to my game list and i noticed they had 750 points or so in stranglehold, while i only have around 300, so i decide to compare to see which achievments they have that I dont.

Thats when i noticed something that kinda of made my brain go "huh?"

This person has all the lvls of difficulty achievments unlocked, including hardboiled mode... but has NONE of the achievments for completing the levels...

Ive played thru on casual, so i have that one, but i also have all of the lvl completion achievments, and they dont have any. none what-so-ever... but have all the "Beat the game on xx difficulty" unlocked.

is there some type of a bug that im not aware of, or is something wrong with this persons list? hax of some sort perhaps?

:Bounce: I finished the game 1250. What level achievements are you referring too. Maybe the person didnt want to collect cranes or do the tequilla bombs. All you have to do is beat the game once to unlock hardboiled and then just play through again. No real cheats to speak of.

MG THABO
04-18-2008, 01:28 PM
But he said the guy ONLY has the game complete achievements not the level complete achievements. I have no idea whatsoever. Speaking of Stranglehold. Invite me for some boosting :D

Bzook
04-18-2008, 09:26 PM
I finished the game 1250. What level achievements are you referring too. Maybe the person didnt want to collect cranes or do the tequilla bombs. All you have to do is beat the game once to unlock hardboiled and then just play through again. No real cheats to speak of.

Im talking about the achievments you get for beating the specific levels (15g-Complete The Mega Restaurant level on any Difficulty setting, 10g-complete the Tai O level on any Difficulty setting). Id think you'd pretty much automatically would have to have this if you beat the game, no matter what difficulty setting you were using, but they didnt have any of the level complete achievments, and had all of the finish the game on all difficulty achievments.

thats why i was asking if there was some type of a known bug out there, or could they have done something (hax) to unlock difficulty achievments, without playing thru the lvls for the lvl achievments.

i hate cheaters as much as most, but you know, sometimes wierd things happen unintentionally, thats whats piqued my curiousity.