PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Landing on Carrier

MikeS437
07-29-2006, 03:24 AM
I suck at these training missions so much! This one of course is the most challenging and it is an achievement! So to make a long story short, i can not do this, i have tried sooo many times. Does anyone have any tips or pointers to help me out? Help would be much appreciated.

BThumme
08-01-2006, 04:01 AM
Go into first person mode. It makes it MUCH easier. I tried about 100 times, then switched to 1st and got it in about 3.

You have to kind of approach at an angel from bottom-right to top-left), and other than that, shoot for the ropes (about 4 of them go across the ship), and don't worry too miuch about your speed (the ropes will stop your ship pretty fast).

Hope this helps!

MikeS437
08-01-2006, 05:42 AM
just got the achievement, thanks for your help. I didnt even need the ropes! ok maybe one but i was only going about 120 and stopped right on the runway! that took long enough. But now i am stuck on the strategic mission for area 5, i have tried atleast 30 times and every time i get to the second part of it i always get targeted and as hard as i try i always blow up. :uzi: die area 5!