PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Enclave 2 Crash Fix

seantak
07-29-2006, 04:55 AM
If anyone is like me and decides to get all the phials on a level before completing missions then this will help. Do not trigger the auto save feature. I triggered them all on Enclave 2 because I was running around killing the pirates so they wouldnt shoot me in the water while I was looking for phials. Well, by doing so, I couldnt finish the game and it crashed. The cure was to start the game from the beginning ie Pirage enclave 1 and then correctly finish all of the missions on Pirate Enclave 2. Basically, in an area where there was supposed to be an autosave the game froze since I already used up the autosave for that area.

Ice2Dragon
08-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Why would u ever want to turn auto save off, granted its not much help, but it beats the hell out of starting a level over..

seantak
08-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Let me rephrase. Not in the inital screen where you can chose a game or chose to not save a game. In a saveable game, I mistakenly walked all over the island and activated all of the autosaves while killing the pirates. Then, I dove into the water and got the phials. This way they wouldnt shoot me. Well, after doing that the next section of the game wouldnt trigger and instead it crashed.