PDA

View Full Version : Trophies?

Starkweather
04-20-2008, 03:38 PM
How do you get them? I know you choose to represent a team at the start and i chose Portugal and i have won Euro 2008 with them but no trophy...

Only Trophy i have when i got to 'My Trophies' is one for Euro Online Knockout cup.

It says you win Trophies for Kick Off, Be a Pro, CYC, Uefa Euro Mode and Online Knockout cup...

Anyone know the exact criteria to win them.

Thanks.

Rza2002
04-20-2008, 11:42 PM
as far as i know u need to be in the top 250 gamers in the game mode.. so far i've got euro 2008 and the online knockout cup, if you look at the trophy it has a date and a #number, this is the date and the ranking u were on the daily leaderboard

Starkweather
04-21-2008, 10:16 AM
Oh right i see, the one i have for Euro Online Knockout Cup has a 97 next to it, guess that was my rank then.

Thanks for your reply mate.

TheMightyRam
04-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Apparently I have unlocked 3 balls, i have no idea how on earth I'm meant to find where my unlockables are.

How come there is no shop or unlock inventory???

NeonDelta
04-22-2008, 05:48 PM
if you go to hints and tips under EA Extras it has a list of unlockables and how you unlock them

TheMightyRoast
04-24-2008, 07:29 AM
Apparently I have unlocked 3 balls, i have no idea how on earth I'm meant to find where my unlockables are.

How come there is no shop or unlock inventory???

Hi TheMightyRam

I'm guessing that you can use the balls in kick-off mode as I think there is a change ball option there. The unlockable boots will be available in create a player mode.

Miniman
04-25-2008, 03:15 PM
I loaded up the game for the first time today and it popped up saying I unlocked a Captain Your Country trophy #156. However I haven't played CYC in a couple of days :S

TheMightyRoast
04-29-2008, 10:32 AM
I loaded up the game for the first time today and it popped up saying I unlocked a Captain Your Country trophy #156. However I haven't played CYC in a couple of days :S

I think the trophy is dated and has the rank you achieved on that day. Therefore it would be awarded to you when you next log-in to the game even if you take a break for a couple of days.