PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Gallantsd
04-21-2008, 05:39 AM
Im really not a chess person to be honest with you, i have no clue how to play the game if your really good at chess i wolud greatly appreciate it if like you guided me through it over a private chat on xbl haha, please help out a fellow achievement whore to get this 1000 send me message anytime if you would be interested in helping me out http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Gallantsd
04-25-2008, 01:42 AM
i guess nobody's gonna help me out

A Polish Panda
04-25-2008, 04:10 AM
Go onto a site like chess.com or something and set the pieces up so you can copy the moves in the game. Make yourself the opponents colour on the website and then follow those moves and you will not lose.

s0uR S33K
04-27-2008, 12:14 AM
yo i need help with all the mini games besides chess.
can anybody help me

Gallantsd
05-09-2008, 09:09 PM
would there happen to be like a video to help you through it on the internet cause it would be greatly appreciated if there was

Mr Arrow
05-10-2008, 12:25 AM
would there happen to be like a video to help you through it on the internet cause it would be greatly appreciated if there was

It's in the achievement guide and polish panda also said ...go to chess.com. I'm not quite sure why you'd need a video on how to do that?

Have the chess.com AI go first, use that move on the student you're playing in HPOP. When the student makes his move, use that move as your move on chess.com. If you set the chess.com AI to HARD you'll whoop any Hogwarts geek in no time.

And Sour, have you read the achievement guide threads? All the help you'll ever need is there.